ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Time For SC To Install Hacks...
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Mar 2004, 09:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Cool Time For SC To Install Hacks...

Ok so which one's do you want, I'll see if they are available. I have downloaded the arcade and am working on the arcade now.

Post Away~!
Old 20 Mar 2004, 09:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Multi-quote for a reply.

Forum specific banning (though the SMs can now do that, might make it easier for the regular mods).

Store/money.

I know there are others that I'm forgetting I think we had an old thread like this, maybe I can look it up
Old 20 Mar 2004, 10:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

The arcade, the mother-fucking-arcade is coming back! Oh hellllllllsssssssssssss yeah man. Now I'll have something else to do online while I'm at school

On a side note, STICK pretty much summed up the hacks I wanna see here. The store, the arcade and multi quoting are all I care about.
Old 20 Mar 2004, 10:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Store and arcade~!
Old 20 Mar 2004, 10:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Found the old hack request thread I was looking for

'Similar Threads' that appeared at the bottom under everything.

Reason for a thread bein closed. (I don't even know if we have that since I haven't closed any thread for a long while )

Name glow seemed to be popular as well.

I think that was all of them, for real this time
Old 20 Mar 2004, 10:18 PM   #6 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

BRING BACK STEALING MONEY muah hahahahahahahaha
Old 20 Mar 2004, 10:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

the point system's all i really care about, but it's good to see that the arcade is coming back as well.

Old 20 Mar 2004, 10:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
Starscream

shouldnt sc be fixing the fucked up shit first...

just make it so we can change out own names... if u add too many, loading times will slow down... we dont need the server being too busy with only 5 people online again

Old 20 Mar 2004, 10:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

^^ those things arent broken, they need to be added. nothing is broken on the forums, the old features we had have to be added.

oh and when i mean nothing broken, im not talking about the av's that got messed in server move.
Old 20 Mar 2004, 10:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

arcade has been added...now let me had all the other games that i can add, lol. so yeah there will be more games, a lot more games.
Old 20 Mar 2004, 11:05 PM   #11 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK

Get more games~!

*Edit* .... can you make it show under the persons name if they have the highscore of a game?
Old 20 Mar 2004, 11:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
Starscream

how do u use the arcade, i forgot... i mean where is it

Old 20 Mar 2004, 11:15 PM   #13 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

it should show up under names, ill work on it in a bit

im adding more games...if you look at the amount of games now...im about half way thru the list of games to add...so more games are coming...tonight
Old 20 Mar 2004, 11:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
Starscream

what you cant answer my fucking question? smack yourself in the face retard

Old 20 Mar 2004, 11:25 PM   #15 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

On the bar where it says "User CP", "FAQ" etc. There is one that says "Arcade".
Closed Thread