ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Regrets and lows...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Mar 2004, 02:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default Regrets and lows...

You know folks... I'm not sure what to do with myself anymore... I've got no motivation... and I don't care much anymore... I can't think of much to post about... so...

What was the lowest point in your life?

What is one thing that you had to do, that you always wanted to avoid?

What is your biggest regret?

What is the worst thing you've ever done to another human?

-Trevelbond-
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2004, 10:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

The lowest point in my life was probably while my brother was stationed out in Fort Drum... and my sister had just moved out of the state, to Wisconsin, to live with what is now her husband... I was real depressed... and it gotta real bad... but, I'm not gonna go into it, if you wanna find out, you gotta go into another thread, and read it.

School... I usually never bother with homework... so, when I wake up in the morning and realize I didn't study for a test, I'm like... shit... and then I basically plead my case to my mom why I shouldn't have to go.

Not moving in with my dad... it would hurt my mom so much, and I wouldn't want to leave her alone, just because, there are things that might happen, that I might not be able to handle, because she doesn't tell me... so, I basically feel obligated to stay there... but, I'm moving in with him when I'm 18. Days are just so slow at my moms, once I get a job things will start to speed up I'm sure though.

It was to my sister, we were kid, she's 6 years older than me, so I believe she was about 12 and I was 6... anyways, I remember we were in the back seat, and I just got mad, and hit her with the umbrella that was in my hand, the end of it hit her in the eye, and she was bleeding really bad, I felt so bad, and still do, me and my sister are close now though... we talk often over the phone... things change with your siblings once you don't have to live in the same house with them...
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2004, 12:38 AM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

What was the lowest point in your life? when i shutdown. last summer, i was just so down on myself, i only came out of my room for meals. i never opened the blinds. just sat there.

What is one thing that you had to do, that you always wanted to avoid? see first question

What is your biggest regret? shutting down

What is the worst thing you've ever done to another human? shutting down

Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2004, 01:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

What was the lowest point in your life?I'd say it is a tie between breaking my leg playing football in high school and breaking up with ex-fiance. I was pretty good in football and probably on my way to a Division 1A school before the injury ended my playing days. As for the breakup I thought she was the one but she cheated on me with her boss and that was that.

What is one thing that you had to do, that you always wanted to avoid?eating sushi. goddamn that shit is horrible

What is your biggest regret?too many to name

What is the worst thing you've ever done to another human?I gave a kid a wedgie once and hung him from a telephone pole. I think I scarred that kid for life.
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote