ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

California

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Mar 2004, 01:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default California

This state kicks ass. The people are nice, the weather is beautiful.

thats pretty much all i have to say on that....have fun people
Old 18 Mar 2004, 01:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

o yeah...and the beach boys were dead on ....I wish they all could be California Girls...OMG there are so many beauiful women here
Old 18 Mar 2004, 01:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

I must go there one day. Just for the beautiful women of course.
Old 18 Mar 2004, 01:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Yep, cali rules.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2004, 03:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

While I do not reside in Cali, I have to admit, Cali is a pretty damn nice place........westsIIIIiiide *throws up the fingers then realizes he is not Cube, T, or Pac and walks away embarassed from the thread*

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2004, 03:27 PM   #6 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannon Moore
I must go there one day. Just for the beautiful women of course.

me too lol
Old 18 Mar 2004, 03:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

*suspiciously looks at Dev for finger gestures*......

*pulls shotgun from gun rack*......

*remembers that he is not a true redneck, offers to shake hands instead*.....

oh yeah.....my youngest sister lived in Cali for about ten years.....she loved it.....I, on the other hand, only liked going to visit because she was four blocks from the beach.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2004, 03:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by r!g!n@ yN
me too lol
^come visit me, I'll show you around. We can find some honey's. I'll put some film in the camera. It'll be fun.

And Aaron can come along too. We'll find him a nice teacher to show him the ropes.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 18 Mar 2004, 04:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I went to California right before Christmas and the weather is great, the chicks are hot, and you can go surfing and skiing in the same state, it rules
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2004, 04:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
^come visit me, I'll show you around. We can find some honey's. I'll put some film in the camera. It'll be fun.

And Aaron can come along too. We'll find him a nice teacher to show him the ropes.
That sounds fair to me.
Old 18 Mar 2004, 04:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Cool man... when is the wedding planned for?

I've never been to the western part of the United States... going to Arizona next month, so, that's about as close as I'll be getting to California for a while... but, it's good to know you're having a good time... enjoy the wedding and some time off work.

When you get back I will have Starcraft installed and we'll play often.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2004, 05:35 PM   #12 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannon Moore
That sounds fair to me.

lol I get babes and you get a teacher
Old 18 Mar 2004, 05:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

^he needs a honey to teach him how to make sweet sweet love to all the ladies. he will leave Cali, AARON MCPIMP!

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 18 Mar 2004, 05:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
^he needs a honey to teach him how to make sweet sweet love to all the ladies. he will leave Cali, AARON MCPIMP!
I don't have to pay anything for this course do I?
Old 18 Mar 2004, 05:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Hell no, but when you get done, you'll be stylin'. Ladies be payin YOU for attention. I'm gonna get a whole posse together. (that's posse, the other stuff comes later)

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!