ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Things that should have been great but weren't

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Mar 2004, 08:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
Loiterer

iNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant future
Default Things that should have been great but weren't

The other day as I was sitting in a plane.(I'm talking about the airborne variety, not the level of exsistance smart asses) in the aisle seat... You see I have broad shoulders and am never sure whether I should sit on the aisle where I am guaranteed of enough space to properlyscratch my ass or ensure my balls are packed for travel (a very necessary part of the journey) or whether I should take the window seat where room is limited but you can lean to the side and go to sleep...

Don't even start me on damn narrow plane seats!! There's no feeling on this earth that equates to settling into your seat and realising just maybe the plane isn't full and you may get the chance to stretch out.. Only to have your heart sink as a 320lb man with pit stains that sent the sniffer dogs in customs into a coma at 20ft.. Comes through the door... You just know that jelly ass is going to end up jiggling against your hip for the entire 2 hour flight

but I digress... (I do that a lot)

Anywayz... I was in the aisle seat trying to sleep... Unsuccesfully I might add as I kept getting bumped by the stewardesses... I found myself getting quite angry... Then it dawned on me... I was angry that stunningly beautiful girls wearing thongs and miniskirts were brushing their asses against me as they passed... And I was pissed??? WTF go's on with that? I should have been running it up the flagpole and saluting with a tear in my eye... I guess I just wasn't in the right frame of mind...

Anyway it got me thinking...

When did you have something that should have been excelent fail to live up to your expectations even though it met all the criteria??

And please WWE marks, please don't be pathetic beyond words and say WrestlemaniaXX I'm over the 'bitch in fest' that is the internet following any WWE PPV... Thanks
Old 18 Mar 2004, 09:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

the WMXXI..err...21 logo

but seriously...

our school had sucky ass food....so we got a new food provider, man did the school brag it up...and guess what....the school has sucky ass food
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2004, 10:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

college basketball career.....from bad to worse.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2004, 10:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

My job, I do so much and get very lil respect from the high ups and I never have a set sched.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2004, 06:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

My life

Thanks for digging that up
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2004, 07:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

High School I guess...

I thought it would actually be interesting when I find out it's not and also not all fun and games,such a pain to get all these requirements to graduate.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2004, 07:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNCiSiVe
The other day as I was sitting in a plane.(I'm talking about the airborne variety, not the level of exsistance smart asses) in the aisle seat... You see I have broad shoulders and am never sure whether I should sit on the aisle where I am guaranteed of enough space to properlyscratch my ass or ensure my balls are packed for travel (a very necessary part of the journey) or whether I should take the window seat where room is limited but you can lean to the side and go to sleep...

Don't even start me on damn narrow plane seats!! There's no feeling on this earth that equates to settling into your seat and realising just maybe the plane isn't full and you may get the chance to stretch out.. Only to have your heart sink as a 320lb man with pit stains that sent the sniffer dogs in customs into a coma at 20ft.. Comes through the door... You just know that jelly ass is going to end up jiggling against your hip for the entire 2 hour flight

but I digress... (I do that a lot)

Anywayz... I was in the aisle seat trying to sleep... Unsuccesfully I might add as I kept getting bumped by the stewardesses... I found myself getting quite angry... Then it dawned on me... I was angry that stunningly beautiful girls wearing thongs and miniskirts were brushing their asses against me as they passed... And I was pissed??? WTF go's on with that? I should have been running it up the flagpole and saluting with a tear in my eye... I guess I just wasn't in the right frame of mind...

Anyway it got me thinking...

When did you have something that should have been excelent fail to live up to your expectations even though it met all the criteria??

And please WWE marks, please don't be pathetic beyond words and say WrestlemaniaXX I'm over the 'bitch in fest' that is the internet following any WWE PPV... Thanks

Your posts are too goddamn long.....nobody actually reads all that rubbish.

Sex with a blow-up doll was supposed to be really cool, but in actuality, it's hard to feel anything.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2004, 09:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marbles
Your posts are too goddamn long.....nobody actually reads all that rubbish.

Sex with a blow-up doll was supposed to be really cool, but in actuality, it's hard to feel anything.
dammit Marbs, you shoulda know better than to waste your time with a blow up doll. Ya gotta grab a stuffed animal, make a hole in it's ass and start humpin away.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2004, 10:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted By iNCiSiVe
*Hangs Head In Shame And Leaves Thread*

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2004, 10:48 PM   #10 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

x-box,i thought it was going to be so great,but i guess i was wrong...
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote