ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Sooooooo What did I missed?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Mar 2004, 12:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
err Sooooooo What did I missed?

Greeting from Las Vegas Nevada.

Ok I'm officialy a married man. and never been so happy.

Anyways what have I missed that is worth mentioning?
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2004, 12:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

You're telling me man... I haven't been here since monday afternoon... and damn, very much congratulations on the marriage man, good luck, and hopefully it lasts forever... and I'm kind of surfing the forums right now also as to what we missed... well... Rebel hit 10,000... that's about all I can think of...
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2004, 12:27 AM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

and I wasnt invited hmmph
Old 18 Mar 2004, 12:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by ōr!g!n@£ ßyN
and I wasnt invited hmmph
You're barely around how on earth can I invite you
Old 18 Mar 2004, 12:39 AM   #5 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah I havenít been around much either so I can't really fill you in.

But again, congrats on the marriage, glad to hear that you're happy.

Anyway, yeah I'd also like to know if anything has gone down over the last couple days, I've been able to look through here for a only a few min a day as of late.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2004, 12:41 AM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by error402
Yeah I havenít been around much either so I can't really fill you in.

But again, congrats on the marriage, glad to hear that you're happy.

Anyway, yeah I'd also like to know if anything has gone down over the last couple days, I've been able to look through here for a only a few min a day as of late.
Well I haven't logged in Since last Saturday....... I have been ..... busy..................
Old 18 Mar 2004, 01:02 AM   #7 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quit making these "what did I miss" threads after being gone for three days. Nothing ever happens around here.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2004, 01:10 AM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50-Cent
Quit making these "what did I miss" threads after being gone for three days. Nothing ever happens around here.
Allright I'll make them when I'm gone for four days then
Old 18 Mar 2004, 01:24 AM   #9 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

hey Sweet Tooth congrats on the marriage. Best of luck. If I am not mistaken she was a piece of eye candy.
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2004, 07:52 AM   #10 (permalink)
Loiterer

iNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant future

Well in news that would probably be best not being brought to your attention...

I arrived at PWF to a lukewarm reception...

At first I was shy,
Then bored,
then a little sleepy,
Later on my emotions consisted for the most part, though not limited to apathy and general disinterest.

Somewhere in there I had a sandwich....

Yeah that's the news... I think
Old 18 Mar 2004, 09:37 AM   #11 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

congrats on the marriage man.....nothin much has happened around here, same old same old............though i did get photoshop!
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2004, 01:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I got stabbed in the face by a green marker on St. Patty's day but other than that you didn't miss anything.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2004, 03:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Reb hit 10,000....I guess thats really the only thing...
Old 18 Mar 2004, 03:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Hey Sweet Tooth congrats on the marriage, nothing really happened around here, Rebel made 10000 posts and I changed my name
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2004, 06:02 PM   #15 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

uh well Ryan left (which no one remembered)