ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

New Canadian $100 Bill

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Mar 2004, 05:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default New Canadian $100 Bill

Well here it is:

But my question is, why make a new one when no one takes them anyways besides the banks? I know this new bill is suppose to be harder to copy, but I still don't think alot of stores will take them. I guess i'll just have to wait and see...
Old 17 Mar 2004, 06:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

It looks pretty cool. I don't have any $100 bills because like you said no stores take them. The normal $100 bills are better imo.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2004, 06:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Yea I had one of those, but I traded it in at Wal-mart for $5 American.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2004, 06:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Periødic 02
You mean you could actually get $5 for it?! Damn, you got a deal.
Old 17 Mar 2004, 06:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

BM, at least you could use the $5 to pay for something.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2004, 06:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igloo
BM, at least you could use the $5 to pay for something.
Dude you know I'm playin, on a side note however... I really could use some money, you wouldn't happen to have $5 would you?
Old 17 Mar 2004, 06:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK

I know you're playing ... but at least a store would accept the 5.

And no .... I don't have any money either.
Old 17 Mar 2004, 06:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Dude you know I'm playin, on a side note however... I really could use some money, you wouldn't happen to have $5 would you?
Here ya go:

See us Canadians are so crazy about our hockey, we even put it on our money. Eh.
Old 17 Mar 2004, 06:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Our five dollar bill > All American money
Old 17 Mar 2004, 06:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igloo
Our five dollar bill > All American money

pft.... **starts writing up letter to try and get a football scene or Nascar snapshot on US five dollar bill**
Old 17 Mar 2004, 07:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

It's pretty cool, dosen't bother me
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2004, 07:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

this is random but...here's our $10 dollar bill..

Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2004, 07:38 PM   #13 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quit showing our fkn money, there's no point.

But cool $100 bill.......course those are like pocket change to a playa like me.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2004, 09:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:

LMAO you just made my night.
Old 17 Mar 2004, 11:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I collect money on places that I go. I have mexican money and some canadian money. That ones looks cool. I want to order their golden maple leaf coin. They say it's the best gold coin cause it's 99.999% Pure gold.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote