ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Mar 2004, 12:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo
Default Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

What are you people doing this St. Pattie's Day?

Is it just another day to you, or, do you magically become Irish that day and celebrate by consuming massive amounts of alcohol?

Anyways, I'll probably be injesting a lot of green food colouring. .... I've already had green eggs and ham for breakfast.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2004, 12:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Well, today is just another normal day for me. all i will do is sit around here and post.

St Patricks Day to everyone at PWFs!
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2004, 12:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Im home today because I got another snowstorm yesterday so Im just chilling on PWF and today is just like every other day, even though I am Irish

Happy St. Patty's Day everyone
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2004, 01:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

It's just another day for me, and I don't drink anyway. But Happy St. Paddy's Day to everyone anyway.
Old 17 Mar 2004, 01:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

well, it's just another day to me.....but I know several people that celebrate it.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2004, 01:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Ahhh yes, St. Paddy's Day. Well, since I'm an Irish Protestant I wear orange today instead of green...so that's different. All I'm doing today is eating corned beef and cabbage for dinner, an orange cheesecake for dessert (I'm sharing, I won't eat the whole thing), and then when the kiddies are asleep I'm busting out the Guiness. My kids' Godfathers are coming over to play Euchre and get drunk.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2004, 02:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Me and the Mrs. are going over to some friends of ours to have the standard corned beef and cabbage and I will prolly have a beer or 2.

...and the next person that pinches me due to my lack of "greenitude" is going to be wearing black and blue for the next week or so....ok maybe not, but I will get upset and pout about it.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2004, 04:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

This holiday to me means nothing. But this Holiday to Boston means heavy hittting on the liquer. Lets just say when I usaully go out. I drive to one place and then me and my boys catch cabs from one person's house to hit the city. Tonite, I am catching the train over to my boys house. And I am not a person who often takes MBTA over driving. So tonight, I'll be doing my thing. Drinking like a muthafucka and yes doing those drugs that the narcs look for like its their next promotion. Hope everyone has a good nite........

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2004, 06:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I went to school wearing all green and now that I'm home I plan on just taking it easy,maybe watch the movie How High which I borrowed from my best friend and then play some Gamecube.

I'm half irish so this day kind of means something to me,though I'm not old enough to drink,oh and it's also my Dad's birtday today.

Happy St Patties Day!
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2004, 06:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

im irish, but its still just anohter day to me
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2004, 06:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

nothing Major. it's my nephew's 10th birthday today, but that's about it.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2004, 07:10 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

A girl stabbed me in the face with a green marker and when I took a shit it came out green but other than that I haven't done anything to celebrate St. Patrick's day. I don't even know who St. Patrick is
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2004, 07:15 PM   #13 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

OOOOOOOH, HEIDI DI DE DEIDI DIE, DE DIEDY DIE DE DIE!!!!!!

huh?

*Drunk gurgling*
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2004, 07:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I wore green and saw a campus political rally. Very irish
Old 17 Mar 2004, 08:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
Loiterer

iNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant future

Q: Why did the Irish man wear 3 condoms??

A: To be sure, to be sure, to be sure