ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Do You Impress Easily?.......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Mar 2004, 06:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Do You Impress Easily?.......

How hard is it to impress you?...And...Whats The One Time you've most been impressed with someone or something..
Old 16 Mar 2004, 06:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

dude it's way easy to impress me... *watches Goldberg spear Stevie Richards* wow.... Goldberg is good
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2004, 06:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I gotta say it's pretty hard to impress me.....

the one time I've been most impressed?......when I met Sam Walton, the richest man in the world.....his money didn't impress me.....what impressed me was the fact that he didn't act like he was worth 23 billion dollars.....he acted like he knew me.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2004, 06:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

you can impress me pretty easily

the most impressed ive been? ummmmmm....probably with the way some of the dumbfucks in my class can act.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2004, 08:54 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

I am not impressed easily, I have seen alot and done alot in my time on this planet and it takes something out of the ordinary to impressicate moi.

One time I can remember being impressed, my wife and I moved into a new home and it looked as if a tornado had ripped through it and she kept telling me it would turn out great.....guess what, it did. She kept her and my spirits up and just charged through any obstacle that tood in our way.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2004, 06:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

I'm pretty easy to impress. A lot of people impress my by acting dumb and stuff like that.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2004, 06:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

No, I'm very cynical... and not easy to impress... its not in my nature.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2004, 07:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I think Im pretty easy to impress, alot of people impress me by being funny and liking me, lol
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2004, 10:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Hmmm... Yeah, I get impressed fairly easily, as far as games, and sports... especially at the basketball court, basically if someone smaller then me can dunk, I'm impressed... I love to compliment people, so anytime I see someone doing something that I probably can't do... I enjoy giving them props, so yeah, I'm probably easily impressed, I would say.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote