ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Favorite Meal at restaurants

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Mar 2004, 04:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED
Default Favorite Meal at restaurants

Whats your favorite meal to eat at restaurants, do you usually eat the same thing or do you try things new often
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2004, 04:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I tend to stick with the same thing at each place.....trying new stuff tends to give more heartburn than is acceptable.....

my favorite.....Ribs at this place called Red, Hot 'n' Blue.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2004, 05:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

I try new stuff all the time. If I'm in a hurry I just get what I already have tried before.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2004, 05:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Loiterer

iNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant future

Meh... If I had to go out ona limb and tie down my favourite meal

Entree - Oysters Kilpatrick
Main - Black Agnus Steak
Dessert - Tiramusu..

Yeah I'm classy I'm a jet plane flyin'... Limousine ridin... Oh bugger it.. I'm just a greedy fat prick
Old 16 Mar 2004, 05:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I always get hot chicken wings every where I go. I don't know why though. A lot of places they usually suck.
Old 16 Mar 2004, 05:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Ribs at Tony Roma's...........

And depending on the resturant... I'll just get a burger and fries....
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2004, 05:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

pizza hut
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2004, 06:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Like Rebel..I'm always lookin At the Hot Wings....I just love some good Hot Wings...lol..
Old 16 Mar 2004, 08:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I always get a hamburger with french fries everywhere I go for some reason
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2004, 08:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

i realize its not really a restaurant in the sense that you may be talking about, but long john silvers chicken>all of europe
Old 16 Mar 2004, 09:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

It all depends on the restaurant.

For example: The Pizza Factory has great potato soup. While Mr. Burger has a mighty fine steak on a kaiser.

Most of the time I'll stick with the same selection but I'll try something new every once in a while.

Last edited by Igloo; 16 Mar 2004 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Mr Burger has a lot of Elvis stuff ... it's pretty cool
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2004, 03:18 AM   #12 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

It depends on the type of restaurant.

if it's a place like mcdonalds, then it' basically Chicken McNuggets, i hate eating burgers.

there's one place at a mall around here called "Jukebox", they got some delicious Tacos.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2004, 11:10 PM   #13 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Olive Garden... man, the Fettucine Alfredo is so delicious there... we go out to eat every sunday, and it varies on where we go, but, when we eat at Olive Garden I always know what I'm gonna order, and when we don't eat there, I almost always order a meal with a burger, or chicken strips... and occasionally a salad.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2004, 11:17 PM   #14 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

mexican: fajitas or chimichangas

pizza: canadian bacon, mushroom, and pineapple

taco bell quesadillas and frito burritos

burgers: mayo, lettuce, and pickles

chinesse: sweet n sour chicken, seasame chicken, egg rolls and lots of em, chicken fried rice, etc