ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

How's The Weather

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Mar 2004, 05:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED
uh oh How's The Weather

Since we are really down on threads today I was bored and decided to post this, so hows your weather, Im in the middle of a snowstorm right now
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2004, 05:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

In T.O there is a bit of a snowfall but nothing too big. It's also kinda cold.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2004, 05:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

Real dark and cold. It's 10:44 PM here. It's been a nice day today though.
Old 16 Mar 2004, 05:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

sun is shining and it's a nice spring day.....finally.....we've had nothing but rain for the last three days.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2004, 06:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

52 degrees
very cloudy, though a tad bit of sun. hopefully it'll rain.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2004, 06:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Loiterer

iNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant future

Forecast for Melbourne Issued at 0505 on Wednesday the 17th of March 2004

Wednesday
Fine apart from early morning shower over northern suburbs. A mainly
sunny afternoon with light to moderate southerly wind.

Max 22
Thats 70 degrees Fahrenheit Players...

Envy me and weep
Old 16 Mar 2004, 07:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

It was cloudy and very rainy today...I'm usually depressed on Rainy Days...Espcially when Work was a drag like today..
Old 16 Mar 2004, 09:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

It's pretty cold (about -5C) and was really windy during the day but it's starting to die down now. A few flurries are expected overnight.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2004, 09:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I haven't been outside in a few hours, but last time I was out, it was pretty damn cold, and the wind was blowing alot.
Old 16 Mar 2004, 09:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

how's the weather? *looks up* ah... it's warm, there's some light.... uh.... it feels a little dry in here and oh the heater's on. There's my weather for ya
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2004, 09:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

In the mornings it's a little cold but in the afternoon and the evening it gets very warm,I wish it was raining because I like cold weather better than warm.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote