ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

I am fucking dying...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Mar 2004, 02:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default I am fucking dying...

Well not literally but I swear I am dead on the inside. My life isn't fucking worth living anymore and no one even knows I feel this way, I haven't been able to tell anybody how I feel because I'm afraid of making myself look weak and like somebody desperate for attention. I always say hey to my friends at school but I'm always too shy and timid to do much more than that, sometimes I'll hang out with them and pretend I belong but I just never fit it in. I have no confidence in myself, somebody stole my sandwich right under my eyes and I didn't do a damn thing about it. And now, after being told that "I don't want a boyfriend for awhile" the girl I've been dying to be with is now out boy hunting. She knows that I want to be her man, why can't we just be together? This hurts me more than what she said to me in the first place. I swear to God I want to fucking kill myself, I want eternal sleep, I want to feel nothingness. No worries, no trouble, no harm, just eternal dreaming.I can't believe I'm even talking like this but dammit, I need some help I dunno what to do with my life anymore.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2004, 02:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

um, you're a teenager. This is what it's like. It's going to suck because you don't understand emotions and how to deal with things yet. Your hormones are out of control and things change. So, hang on for a bit, and you will feel better. In fact, I garantee that 2 weeks after summer vacation starts you won't even remember feeling this shitty. It's just part of life and part of getting dumped on when you're young.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2004, 02:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Exo hit the nail on the head, bud.....

being a 13-16 year old male is quite possibly one of the worst things that could happen in life.....it seems like you hinge everything upon whether a girl likes you or not, how your grades are, people that surround you....it sucks.....

let me tell you this, because I can remember feeling that way.....and I'm sure Exo, Dev, Kurt and others felt the same way.....

It's not the end of the world, bro.....your hormonal feelings mess you all up, and the only thing you can think about is how it would feel to have sex with a girl.....you probably want to just hug a girl to feel how her breasts feel against you.....and then you don't understand those feelings, nor do you feel like anyone else could have ever gone through that same thing.....

well, we all have.....go do whatever it is that you do.....lift weights, play games, sports, whatever.....embrace the friends that you have, maybe even talk to them about it.....remember, they are probably feeling the same way and don't know how to express their feelings.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2004, 02:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Trust me I've been there, a girl that I was going out for almost a year dumped me and I felt like dying it was painful but the sun shined for me again and it will do the same thing for you, just wait a little while this will pass and you will move on, so don't worry if this girl dosen't want to be with you than it wasn't meant to be, maybe she will come around. Don't worry about it, you will be fine
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2004, 02:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Don't sweat it man. I know it seems hard right now, but time heals all.

Just start doing things that you enjoy to help you get your mind off of it. I felt the same way over the summer when my girlfriend and I broke up. I just started doing stuff with my friends and I was over it within a week or two.

Just hang in there bro. We'll be here to talk to ya if you need it.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2004, 03:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

I can't really say anything that hasn't already been said by the other guys, but I'll try. I know exactly how you feel. I'm 17, and I can relate with a lot of the things you said.

The girl thing sucks majorly. If she's the one you made the thread about a little while back, you clearly feel strongly about her. You obviously want to get with her...but you can't. Yeah, that does suck. But there's a lot of girls on this big planet. One day, you'll hopefully meet one who's like...phenomenal. Then you'll look back at that girl you liked and think to yourself, "Man...what did I see in her?"

You say you can't talk to anyone about your problems. I'm exactly the same. Friends, family, whoever else...I just won't talk to them about stuff. If I have any problems, or just if I'm feeling super-shitty and I need to vent, I'll hit PWF, PW, wherever, and get it out there, just like you've done. I think that's one of the best things you can do. By asking us for advice, you're getting advice from guys like me who are going through the same stuff, as well as older guys who've survived teenage stuff, and come out fighting. But still, you should talk to your offline buddies about it too. If you don't feel confident with that, that's cool, because I don't either. But like Oeo said, some of those guys might be experiencing the exact same stuff. You can go against it and beat it together.

Appropriate song lyric: No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead

^ Just keep that in mind. No matter how shitty things may seem now, they'll get better. They have to get better. Just stick at it dude. I'd say you deserve better than you're getting. If you deserve something, you very likely will get it. But don't forget the saying - good things come to those who wait. Good luck bro.

...but also...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
.....you probably want to just hug a girl to feel how her breasts feel against you.....
I so wanna do that.
Old 16 Mar 2004, 03:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Thanks guys, I've though some shit over and I'm feeling a little better. I just needed a place to rant, thank God for internet communities eh?

I just need more confidence, I'm really pissed that I just don't have the guts to do more and say more but that's starting to change. I just forget that it takes time...
Old 16 Mar 2004, 03:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

of all the things I've said that have been quoted, I never thought that'd be one of them.....

Old 16 Mar 2004, 03:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

[QUOTE=Oeo]your hormonal feelings mess you all up, and the only thing you can think about is how it would feel to have sex with a girl.....you probably want to just hug a girl to feel how her breasts feel against you.....and QUOTE]

Now that's wrong, I'd be the world's biggest liar if I said I didn't want to touch a woman's breasts but the fact of the matter is I would never want to hug the girl I'm after for that reason. Trust me, I want to hold her because I want to love her, not grope her (although there are some girls I feel that way about )
Old 16 Mar 2004, 03:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
of all the things I've said that have been quoted, I never thought that'd be one of them.....
Yea, that was definetly one of your best quotes oeo
Old 16 Mar 2004, 03:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I'm proud you use the word "breasts" oeo, I'd have said "boobies" myself (.)(.)

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2004, 03:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

well, I'm attempting to be prim and proper.....heh....

breasts....otherwise known as gazoombas, knockers, hooters, headlights, jugs, cantaloupes, melons.....ahh screw it......boobies.....

(.) (.)

Old 16 Mar 2004, 04:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodus
Your hormones are out of control and things change
um, yes

Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2004, 05:39 PM   #14 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
um, yes

The hell..?
Old 16 Mar 2004, 05:50 PM   #15 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade Draven
The hell..?
i was just agreeing with him about the hormones thing...since im a teenager and all
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote