ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

WRESTLEMANIA XX!!! 24 Hours Away, Where It All Begins...Again!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Mar 2004, 07:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default WRESTLEMANIA XX!!! 24 Hours Away, Where It All Begins...Again!!!!

Credit: Thunder Of PW.Com

Wrestlemania XX, The Grand Daddy Of Them All, The Greatest Wrestlemania EVER!!! Will Take Place In Less Than 24 Hours In The Greatest Sports Arena In The World, Madison Square Garden!!!!

Come Down To The Wrestling Forums For All Your Up To Date News Stories, From Brock Lesnar Leavin' The WWE To Bret Hart...You Won't Be Dissapointed With All The Great Discussions We Have From WWE To Wrestling History To Indy Feds...

Don't Be Left Out Of These Great Discussions As We Count The Hours Down To The Greatest Sports Spectacle Of All Time, WRESTLEMANIA XX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WRESTLEMANIA XX CARD

World Title Match
Triple H vs. Chris Benoit vs. Shawn Michaels

WWE Title Match
Eddie Guerrero vs. Kurt Angle

WWE US Title Match
The Big Show vs. John Cena

WWE Women's Title Match
Victoria vs. Molly Holly

World Tag Team Titles Match
Booker T & RVD vs. The Dudley Boyz vs. Mark Jindrak & Garrison Cade vs. La Resistance

WWE Tag Team Titles Match
Scotty 2 Hotty & Rikishi vs. The APA vs. The Basham Brothers vs. The World's Greatest Tag Team

WWE Cruiserweight Title Match
Cruiserweight Open

The Rock & Mick Foley vs. Ric Flair, Randy Orton, & Batista

Chris Jericho vs. Christian

Inter-Promotional Matches

Special Ref: Steve Austin
Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg

Kane vs. The Undertaker

Playboy Evening Gown Match
Torrie Wilson & Sable vs. Stacy Keibler & Miss Jackie

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Mar 2004, 07:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

WMXX in 24 hours, I can't wait, it will surely be a exciting 5 hours
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Mar 2004, 07:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

WMXX is going to be good. but im not going to be in the wrestling forums, or on PW, because my friend is taping it for me, so Monday is WMXX fo rme.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Mar 2004, 08:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Got the munchies ready. Gonna pick up the five hour tape tonight. Gonna get KFC in the morning for breakie... Gonna settle in for five hours of what i wait every year to see. The grandest stage in this business. EEYAW....

Also ill join on the bandwagon come up to the WWe forum... Its better then talking about your favourite colour.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Mar 2004, 08:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

I can't watch WMXX:...I have hockey but I will say I don't feel well and ill watch it..
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Mar 2004, 08:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Hell yes...The Hours...The Seconds...they're winding down....Will Lesnar go over Goldberg?..Is it finally Benoit's Time?...Will Eddie Keep the Olyimpic Hero from his Gold?....Will the Undertaker's Return live up to Expactations?....All of these questions will be answered...in 22 hours...and 30 minutes..
Old 13 Mar 2004, 08:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Definitely One, If There Was One Match You Can Pick As Stealing The Show Or Match Of The Night, Which Would It Be? And Why?

Side Note: LOL, I Thought I'd Get Mania' XX Discussion Runnin' A Little Early

9 Times....
Old 13 Mar 2004, 10:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

IM GOING !!! but i have to wake up at 5 am dammnit...BUT ITS WORTH IT!!!im gonna be in sec. 218 to anyone whos going maybe u can catch me!..or my celly will be online the whole time so u guys can im me while im there!
Old 14 Mar 2004, 12:49 AM   #9 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdgezBaby
IM GOING !!! but i have to wake up at 5 am dammnit...BUT ITS WORTH IT!!!im gonna be in sec. 218 to anyone whos going maybe u can catch me!..or my celly will be online the whole time so u guys can im me while im there!
you lucky biatch... you get to go to the grandaddy of them all... and i'm lucky if WWE even touches my country.

DAMN YOU TO HELL.

you know i'm jokin.
Old 14 Mar 2004, 01:03 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Submission
you lucky biatch... you get to go to the grandaddy of them all... and i'm lucky if WWE even touches my country.

DAMN YOU TO HELL.

you know i'm jokin.
What he said^^^^ minus the joking part

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Mar 2004, 01:19 AM   #11 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Submission

DAMN YOU TO HELL.

you know i'm jokin.
same here, they had 1 event here in P.e.i last year, and that was the first live wwe event in 7 years. well, hopefully they'll show up sometime next year.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Mar 2004, 09:29 AM   #12 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Less Than 9 Hours Away From The Greatest Wrestling Event Of All-Time...

9 Times....
Old 14 Mar 2004, 09:35 AM   #13 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

Nice to see you got the graphics splash dude.
Old 14 Mar 2004, 09:50 AM   #14 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

LOL Yea Man, Sorry Bout The Confusion

Side Note: If You Can't Make One, Steal One...Yep

9 Times....
Old 14 Mar 2004, 10:49 AM   #15 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Mania's going to be off the hook this year. I'm going to catch it at the theater so the atmosphere there will be amazing. I can't wait.

.... 7 hours 10 minutes
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote