ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

The Return Of : PWF Late Night!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Mar 2004, 09:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth
Default The Return Of : PWF Late Night!

So, what's up people? How was your week? Got anything exciting going on this weekend?

And before anyone even starts bitching, Trev already said this was ok, so fuck off.

Post away!
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 09:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Hey Man...See You changed you Name...I was liking the Em Gimmick a lot...Anyways...I'm just chillin,everyone's asleep here...yeah..11 o clock on the fucking weekend,and everyone's asleep..
Old 12 Mar 2004, 09:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Hey Man...See You changed you Name...I was liking the Em Gimmick a lot...Anyways...I'm just chillin,everyone's asleep here...yeah..11 o clock on the fucking weekend,and everyone's asleep..
Yeah, it was just time to go back to my regular alias. It wasn't really a gimmick besides the freestyling... that was just something that I could do just having the name... I continued to post the same in the other forums.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 09:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

hey guys whats up, just chillin on PWF
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 09:58 PM   #5 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Well it's Friday at 11:00 and I'm sitting at home, I don't think I need to say much more.

I gotta get the hell out of here.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 09:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

not much going down this week. borrowed an Xbox for a week, and rented Raw 2, so it gives me something to do for a few days, and it isn't the worst wrestling title out there, close, but not the worst.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 10:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

*Yawns*....looks like it's time to go take TrueWarrior Down Again....Some things never change...
Old 12 Mar 2004, 10:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

It's 11.00 ... and I actually think that I'm going to go to bed soon.

As for the weekend. I'm going to a hockey game tomorrow night and I'm going to catch WMXX on Sunday.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 10:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Yeah Kids... Its fully authorized... so post away... I'll sit back and watch...

Be sure to read my thread bout Guns and death
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 10:08 PM   #10 (permalink)

SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I read it Trev, great thread
Old 12 Mar 2004, 10:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

46 hours away...until It All Begins Again...Man...I Get Goosebumps just thinking about it...what a weekend this will be....
Old 12 Mar 2004, 10:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

hey BA666...whats up man?
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 10:10 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
46 hours away...until It All Begins Again...Man...I Get Goosebumps just thinking about it...what a weekend this will be....
I know, I wish I would of got tickets, I can't wait till Sunday
Old 12 Mar 2004, 10:12 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIJ
hey BA666...whats up man?
hey RIJ, how you doing, I just took out a thorn in my side named TrueDickhead
Old 12 Mar 2004, 10:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Heh, boring ass week. I worked everyday and got like 30+ hours, which is pretty damn good considering it's considered a part time job.

I bought some nice clothes from work today. I got 4 pairs of shorts and a shirt for under 50 bucks. Pretty damn good I would say.

Ummm nothin lined up for the weekend except goin my boss' house for WrestleMania. It's gonna be fuckin great and I can't wait
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote