ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

I Can't Believe You Said That!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Mar 2004, 07:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth
Default I Can't Believe You Said That!

Ok... this is a somewhat foul thread, but has a point, nonetheless... the topic is... Sentences that can be taken out of context... like, you say something, that comes off completely wrong, and you think about it, and you're like... SHIT, that was so foul.

Mine is :

"I should have pee'd before I came"... as in, before I left the house... so foul, yet, could be just a normal sentence to people who don't overly think.

Your turn, try not to get too graphic.

Last edited by Alth; 13 Mar 2004 at 12:54 AM.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 07:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

"That is the single... foulest... smelliest... ugliest camel toe I have EVER seen."
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Mar 2004, 09:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Disclaimer: I didn't think up the statement, I didn't say the statement, I just heard it and am passing it on per the thread's instructions.

At work there were these two guys talking and I caught just this little tidbit of their conversation...although I think it was said only to have this sort of effect. That's the kind of guys they are:

"Okay, so let me get this straight...you're giving me advice on how to tap my own daughter??"

*Shudder* I apologize to everyone who had to read that.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Mar 2004, 10:43 AM   #4 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
"Okay, so let me get this straight...you're giving me advice on how to tap my own daughter??"
Thanks for emotionally scarring me for life.
Old 14 Mar 2004, 11:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alth_Coder
Ok... this is a somewhat foul thread, but has a point, nonetheless... the topic is... Sentences that can be taken out of context... like, you say something, that comes off completely wrong, and you think about it, and you're like... SHIT, that was so foul.
I've never said anything too utterly graphic that could be taken out of context... however there was one time when my friend depants me in the gym locker room and I wanted to get even so I told one of my friends "I am gonna embarrass him by fucking tear his pants off". To anyone who has no idea what I was talking about that would've sounded completely gay... of course depantsing people is kinda gay to begin with but w/e
David is offline   Reply With Quote