ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

I have an announcement (Damn this sounds familiar)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Mar 2004, 02:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Talking I have an announcement (Damn this sounds familiar)

Well folks I am getting married.... Thats right tomorrows will be a big day for me Tomorrow at 3PM I will tie the knot with my fiance. Something simple with close friends and family.

Anyways have any of you been on a wedding where something weird or funny happens?
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 03:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

..... ok die just, go off and DIE

oh what am I saying, eh happy knot-tying brother. God knows you're way better off than I am. I am seriously proud of you, how long you two been datin for?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 03:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

congratulations Sweet Tooth on your marriage

I never been to a wedding yet so I wouldn't know
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 03:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Periødic 02
I am seriously proud of you, how long you two been datin for?
We've been dating for more than 8 months. I proposed her last December.
Old 12 Mar 2004, 03:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

well again congratulations
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 03:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA666
well again congratulations
Thanks. I always try to keep my personal life away from message boards but I couldn't resist this news
Old 12 Mar 2004, 03:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

hey congrats man. *coughs* sign a pre-nup *coughs* just be prepared for the amounts of sex to go WAAAAAAYYYY down the crapper *coughs* pre-nup *coughs* good luck with it man, hope it turns out great for you.

pre nup pre nup PRE NUP
Old 12 Mar 2004, 03:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Ranger
hey congrats man. *coughs* sign a pre-nup *coughs* just be prepared for the amounts of sex to go WAAAAAAYYYY down the crapper *coughs* pre-nup *coughs* good luck with it man, hope it turns out great for you.

pre nup pre nup PRE NUP
LMAO looks like you saw Intolerable Curelty too much.
Old 12 Mar 2004, 03:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

congrats.

I was in a wedding once where there were 9 guys and 1 girl. Well, see, my freind was marrying his wife, but all the bridesmaids and groom dudes were all guys except for her maid of honor. And no, the guys didn't have to dress up like the girls or anything, we all just stood around. They only had guy friends It was pretty funny, but pretty cool to, laid back and we were drinking in the parking lot and stuff.

And my other friends got married on top of this hill with only a couple family and some close friends, so there was only like 20 ppl there, and we all just hung out under this tree and watched them, then went to the reception, where there was like 200 ppl. They were all hippy n shit.

Then there was my aunt's 3rd wedding, which wasn't really weird, except for it was her 3rd marriage in a fucking catholic church, after she got her first marrage anulled(sp?) and then, get this, she changes church to get her second marriage anulled because the priest says shes nuts to get another wedding. And she bastardized her son because he was from her first marrage, and all that matters was her fucking church. She's a huge racist bitchy hypocrit.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 03:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Congrats Screw Job...even tho I never got my invite...

But yeah...I'm flyin out west to attend my best friends wedding on Tuesday, I expect much weirdness and badness...I'll let you know since one of my friends is bringin a laptop...
Old 12 Mar 2004, 05:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Congrats Tooth... best wishes to the happy couple... now go make some kids...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 05:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Congrats! Have a good time! All the weddings I have been to have been normal.
Old 12 Mar 2004, 05:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
now go make some kids...
mmmmmmmmmmmmm no
Old 12 Mar 2004, 05:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

congrats tooth, to celebrate, take your truck fourwheelin
Old 12 Mar 2004, 06:17 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Congrats man.......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote