ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Chrysler to Revive Charger

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Mar 2004, 09:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Thumbs up Chrysler to Revive Charger

Chrysler to Revive Charger

The Daily Auto Insider
Thursday, March 11, 2004
March 2004

Chrysler is planning to come out with a new Dodge sedan by early next year that will carry an old name, Charger, The Detroit News reported.

The new, rear-wheel-drive Charger is expected to debut as early as next January at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit and could be on sale by next spring, according to Chrysler officials familiar with the plans, the News said.

The rear-drive Charger was phased out in the late 1970s and revived briefly in the 1980s as a front-wheel drive coupe. The reborn Charger will be a mass market sedan built on the same platform as the new Chrysler 300 Series sedan and Dodge Magnum wagon, the News said.

Thoughts?
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 11:36 AM   #2 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Cool...always did love those old school muscle cars..
Old 12 Mar 2004, 01:49 PM   #3 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah my dad works at the Chrysler plant and they will be building it there.

I have only seen a few pics of it but it doesn't look too bad.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 02:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by error402
Yeah my dad works at the Chrysler plant and they will be building it there.

I have only seen a few pics of it but it doesn't look too bad.
Hey ya bastard get me sum dirt on that if your dad is gonna work on that assembly I want first glance of the car
Old 12 Mar 2004, 02:11 PM   #5 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, I've asked him about it before, but he usually doesn't care enough to get me anything good.

If he does though, I'll let you know.
Old 12 Mar 2004, 02:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Yeah I want first picks. I saw the concept once but chrysler wanted to make it run on natural gas instead og gasoline.
Old 12 Mar 2004, 02:45 PM   #7 (permalink)

Here, I dug these out of one of my dad's e-mails that some guy sent him from work. I don't really know what the hell they are though.

Apperently they are some type of design for the car, but it's something anyway.

The guy says that it is something like this, but who the hell knows, anyone could have made these.