ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Worst Case Of Losing Your Temper?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Mar 2004, 12:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth
Default Worst Case Of Losing Your Temper?

Alright, what's the worst thing you have ever done when you've lost your temper?

For me, I think I was 12... and we were all playing football at recess, and actually a friend of mine kept tagging me harder than necessary, for those of you who don't know, two hand touch is what we played, and anyways, the first time he did it, I told him to knock it off, second time he did it, I shoved him back, he called me a name, I can't even remember, but, it kind of shocked me, and I just let reactions take over, and I clocked him right in the face. I think he caught me on a bad day, anyways, he got what he had coming to him. I got suspended for the following monday, and that was all the punishment I got... I told my mom what he called me, and she said I was just defending myself or something.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 12:21 AM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Prolly when I kicked the snot outta like... umm... 3 punks that were fucking with me...

That was fun.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 12:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

i shoved this 6th grader into a locker....i didnt shut it though...

he was picking on some other kid....i guess i just felt like kicking someone's ass and thats the closest i got
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 11:12 AM   #4 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

This one time at Band Camp, this kid kept on picking me and pushing me around for no reason and calling me names for no reason. He picked up a stick and hit me in the back of the head, I fell down and he turned around saying to the other kids "yea, ha ha you little fucking turd", so I got up and ran at him and knocked him down and kept on punching him untill I busted his nose open, than I got off, thats all
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 11:50 AM   #5 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
Prolly when I kicked the snot outta like... umm... 3 punks that were fucking with me...

That was fun.
Being a bully eh? why am I not suprised?
Old 12 Mar 2004, 12:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA666
This one time at Band Camp
I hate those movies, but this line is classic.....

ummmm.....American Legion baseball tournament.....bunch of scouts were there, and I was acting pretty stupid trying to show off for them so the coach benched me.....I took my jersey off, threw it at him and proclaimed "I'm good enough to play for whoever I want.....I don't need you or your lousy team"......

I learned a lesson that day.....and I didn't play baseball again

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 12:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I guess it would be when I was 13...One of my friends,kept messing with a girl I liked...So I hip Checked him into a bunch of chairs,and knocked him down...As I walked out the door,He pushed me in the back..and then we got into fighting..We both got bloodied up...And I really don't remember who won..lol.
Old 12 Mar 2004, 02:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Back in forth grade this big kid and his little sidekick (I called him the cronie) were throwing dirt at me so I got so pissed that I chased down the little cronie, knocked him down and punched his face.

Another example of how bad my temper is was the time when I was playing WWF No Mercy, I made it really far and I was about to get some of the secret characters. Anyways, I had a match with HHH and my plan was this: break his leg outside the ring, drag him back inside and then put another submission hold on him so that he taps out and the plan went beautifly, I broke his leg outside the ring and he got up and came inside (his leg wasn't broken but he tapped out on the outside) so I put him in 7 yes 7 submission holds and got rope breaks for everyone. I only needed one to win the match but then outta nowhere he gets a special, pedigrees my ass and wins the match! I was so pissed that I took the game out without even turning off my N64 and I threw the game againest the door.

Another time, last year I was on the track team and I screwed up during one the races cause I didn't know when to start and I was so pissed that I basically tore the bathroom stalls apart afterwards, I just pounded the hell outta the door and just kept yelling.
David is offline   Reply With Quote