ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Mod spot?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Mar 2004, 04:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Mod spot?

Marbles is one of the most versatile and consistent posters in PWF history.....

he's a PWF original......

Could it finally be time for him to be given an OT mod spot? Will his legacy finally be cemented by being given legitimate authority?

Is it time? Is it?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2004, 04:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I'd support it. Don't think it will happen though, considering the only real rule Kevin has is "Marbles won't ever be a mod again." But I'd be all for it.

A while ago, I wanted to put you in the WWE forum.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2004, 05:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I think I deserve another chance as a OT mod spot. But meh whoever they assign here it will be ok I guess
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2004, 05:01 PM   #4 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

That's Kevins' rule? Really?

Thought it was SC's.......

Anyway, if you really think about it, I don't really do anything that should blacklist me from modship permanently. I'm kinda a nice guy.........

And other than that, I support this site much more proudly than fags like Bloodice or Truth, and they were granted mod spots constantly.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 11 Mar 2004, 05:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I'm pretty sure SC said that. I couldn't see Kevin saying that.

But Marbles...idunno...

Maybe the old Marbles could be OT mod, but they way you have been lately isn't cool.
Old 11 Mar 2004, 05:23 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Nothing

Maybe the old Marbles could be OT mod, but they way you have been lately isn't cool.

lol.....this comment confuses me, since I used to be a spammer, and now I don't think I am anymore.

What's wrong with the way I been lately?
Old 11 Mar 2004, 05:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

SC doesn't make the rules

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2004, 05:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50-Cent
lol.....this comment confuses me, since I used to be a spammer, and now I don't think I am anymore.

What's wrong with the way I been lately?
Well I don't consider what you did before 'spam'. You were funny back then.

Now you just seem to be riding Soda's dick constantly.
Old 11 Mar 2004, 05:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
SC doesn't make the rules
Well it always seems like it...
Old 11 Mar 2004, 05:32 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Well I don't consider what you did before 'spam'. You were funny back then.

Now you just seem to be riding Soda's dick constantly.

Ouch........that's a burn. Back then, huh?

I ride Soda's dick now? Well.........u prolly weren't watching around May or June or so when pretty much EVERY post I made was about her in some way.......I ain't been talking much about her......there's not really much to talk about with her anyway. I supported her as mod....and I know you opposed it, I'm sorry Rebel. But I done a lot of shit to Soda that I regret, and this site's been kinda mean to her lately. All I'm saying is FOR NOW, give her a chance.

Riding her dick is fun, but really, I'd still prefer she ride mine. Anyone got a couple bucks?
Old 11 Mar 2004, 05:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Riding her dick is fun, but really, I'd still prefer she ride mine. Anyone got a couple bucks?
Yikes
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2004, 05:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Ouch........that's a burn. Back then, huh?

I ride Soda's dick now? Well.........u prolly weren't watching around May or June or so when pretty much EVERY post I made was about her in some way.......I ain't been talking much about her......there's not really much to talk about with her anyway. I supported her as mod....and I know you opposed it, I'm sorry Rebel. But I done a lot of shit to Soda that I regret, and this site's been kinda mean to her lately. All I'm saying is FOR NOW, give her a chance.

I see what you mean. I have nothing against. I just like the ruthless marbles alot better.
Old 11 Mar 2004, 05:56 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
I see what you mean. I have nothing against. I just like the ruthless marbles alot better.

lol.......don't worry man. I still fkn hate everybody.
Old 11 Mar 2004, 06:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I think it was SC rule. Something like don't even ask because it won't happen or something like that. I never saw Kevin say that, but then I havn't really scean Kev in a bit. From a posting prosepctive, I see him on and know he is fixing shit........

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2004, 06:28 PM   #15 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

damn I am barely out of the spot 12 hours and you bunch of fucking hyenas are all over it