ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Well, it's over

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Mar 2004, 02:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Well, it's over

for anyone keeping in touch with me you probably know that for about a month I've had a crush on this girl from school. She brought out the best me, since meeting her I lost five pounds and met some new friends because of how determined and happy she made me. We were getting along great as friends and for awhile I was her shoulder to cry on and it made me happy.

Just last night she told me she broke up with her bf (I don't know what happend but appearently her bf dumped her and/or her mom got involved somewhow) but this time is was for real, they split up and she was really bummed out so as usual I was sad for her so I tried to comfort her and she thanked me. Then she asked me how I really felt about her so instead of answering I asked her what would she do if I said yes and what she'd do if I said no. She told me that she'd continue being depressed and just go on with her life. Then I asked her again what'd she do if I said yes and she said she'd be happy cause someone cared. So I told her how I nevber wanted to be forced to make a decision like this but I told her that I'd tell her how I feel with a poem and I used a poem I typed up only hours before we talked and I sent her this poem:

I've reached the end of my rope and now I've run out of hope
I've done nothing but regret and all I can do is repent
I can't stop thinking about you do you ever think of me?

I've seen you in the halls with another man and it's done nothing but tear me apart
I want to tell you how I feel but I can never find the words
I try to say hello but the words never flow so I sit here watching you and wondering where we could be if I was somebody else

My life's so hollow without you by my side and now my soul's become so shallow
I try to change myself just to be good enough for you but I realize that you're just too good for me
I try to be there to sooth your wounds now can you sooth my soul?

I was entranced by your bright pretty face and led on by your smooth red hair
I can't stop watching you and I can't stop thinking something here is wrong
I wonder if this could ever work and I wonder if I could ever win your heart

After that she was speechless, she said she was about to cry and just kept saying "wow" and "I don't know what to say" and then she said she had to go so she did.

this morning in school she found me in the senior court and took me nto a hallway where we could get some privacy and she told me like "okay, well last night you made me cry but in a good way andI really appreciate you always being there for me. BUT (There was the dreaded word, the dagger through my heart) I'm kinda sick of having boyfriends and when you called yesterday and I told my mom you were just a friend she was like yeah, that's what you said about the guy who dumped you and I really don't want to date anyone right now. and all I could say was okay, and she said how no one else she'd been with ever wrote her a poem and she asked me if I was sad and I lied by saying no and she gave me a hug and said please don't be sad and that was it.

Later in class we just kinda tried to get back to normal while mostly avoiding saying anything but we stared at each other for a little while and alot of the people in our class actually made jokes about us being an item like for example today we had a joke arguement and a girl was like "you fight like you're married" and my friend Kenny said something to her which got her mad so I punched him teasingly and he's like "now you're boyfriend's gonna beat me up" and one girl talked to her about how she broke up and she asked "why don't you just go out with him? You're always talking" which I'm almost posititve she was referring to me. So class ended and we really didn't say much, she was gone half the class so I just wrote a note asking her where she went and she just said she needed a walk but I think she went down to the guidance office to talk some things over with her conseler. We usually write notes back and forth during class like crazy so today we were anti social.

I don't know what she thinks of me, she never actually said what she thought of me other than "you're a nice boy". I don't know if there's any chance of us ever hooking up but I could tell she was completely honest when she said why we can't date so maybe there's hope. I guess I have to give it some time but if it's not meant to be then I'll accept it I suppose.

I'm pretty depressed right now but I am by no means mad with her. Right now though, more than anything else in the world I just want to hold her...

so how was your day? Anything interesting or cool happen?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2004, 02:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Damn... well, if things continue to go well, you guys might end up dating one day, keep us updated, and good luck.

As for my day... same shit, different day...
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2004, 02:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

well, im 14, i can relate pretty good...

...this really reminds me of me and one friend, except i dont like her like you like your "unnamed".

people always tease us and shit, pisses me off. i ran one kid into a locker awhile ago actually, didnt shut it though, heh

anyways...just continue being friends, thats what im doing anyway.
---

my days been very boring. im plannin on taken a shower and grabbin a mtn dew soon, so i have something to look forward to lol
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2004, 02:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
well, im 14, i can relate pretty good...

...this really reminds me of me and one friend, except i dont like her like you like your "unnamed".

people always tease us and shit, pisses me off. i ran one kid into a locker awhile ago actually, didnt shut it though, heh

anyways...just continue being friends, thats what im doing anyway.
---
lol, I'm sorry for you man.

Anyways, I kinda made her out to be selfish in this post but that is not the case at all I mean I definetly worded some of this wrong because this is really hard to explain, my point is I don't want anyone to think she's manipulating me, she never led me on nor did she ever do anything to make me think that we were an item, I fell in love with her on my own not with her pulling my strings.

Anyways, I plan on trying to get a job from my uncle so I can make some money and once I make about $30 or $50 I'm gonna wait a few weeks and then i'm gonna ask her out without really asking her out. I'll just ask if she wants to meet me at the mall or something and then I'll just try to woo her.
Old 11 Mar 2004, 02:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I smell another Dick in glass case joke
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2004, 03:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Tooth
I smell another Dick in glass case joke
eh probably, I don't care though
Old 11 Mar 2004, 03:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Periødic 02
eh probably, I don't care though
Good

But I'm tired I'll let someone else do it.

And one thing. Is this the very same girl you told us last time?
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2004, 04:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Ahhh....poetry.

I used to write that to chicks I liked all the time.......before it became cliche, predictable, and pretty pathetic.

Now I just track down all the ones I like and pinch them on the ass. Sure, they slap me in retaliation. But in doing so they give me exactly what I want......just a little contact baby, yeah!

Good luck in your pursuit David.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2004, 04:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

You might get her to be your girlfriend, just keep on trying and for my day I went to school, nothing exciting
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2004, 06:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50-Cent

I used to write that to chicks I liked all the time.......before it became cliche, predictable, and pretty pathetic.
lol I know dude, but I didn't know what to tell her and I just posted my poem at Moneen's forums so suddenly I was like "hey.... I should send her that poem I wrote, then she'd see how I feel" so that's what I did. Trust me, if this happend in school or something there's no way I would've sent that poem to her but since it was online I was like well I have to show her I care somehow.
Old 11 Mar 2004, 08:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Im sorry to hear that, but...

My day has sucked too.

Ok well i forgot to set my alarm last night, so i woke up at a quarter past seven. Our lights are burnt out in the bedroom, so i had to get dressed in the dark. I went downstairs. I was out of vitamins. I went to feed the dogs and when i was coming in i tripped and put my hand through the backproch door. Now my wrist is cut the fuxck up and its not 8:00 yet! So i go to work, and all was well... until luch time when i decided to go to Wendys for lunch. I get halfway there and My car runs out of gas. So i push it in the parking lot and called my friend who is in between jobs and he brought me over a couple gallons of gas. So i spent my lunch time doing that and didnt get to eat. I got a pop at work. And we had nothing to eat at home.

so basically my day has sucked.
Old 11 Mar 2004, 11:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Well that sucks and I kind of know how you feel,because I have liked this one girl at my school for quite sometime and everytime I'm about to ask her out she ends getting a boyfriend.The first guy she went out with went to our school but I didn't know him too well,man I was unhappy until a week later when they broke up.In January around the time of her birthday I got her a card and in the card I wrote about how much I like her,as soon as I gave that to her I find she has a boyfriend,she say anything to me about the card and I'm sure she was a bit shocked when she read it.

Were still good friends and I have made some other friends out of it,she's always saying I'm innocent and that I'm gentlemen,I'm always sticking up for her when other guys are messing with her and she gets mad at them but they won't listen to her and then they say I'm her bitch just for being nice to her all the time.Some of the stuff they do to her could get them in trouble for sexual harassment.

Anyways,I'm sorry to hear that man and the best of luck to you,hopefully in the future you two could be an item.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 03:51 AM   #13 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

That poem was so sweat, i've never wrote a poem for a girl, maybe a letter but not a poem. I'm sure you to will hook up before June and we all we know my prediction always come true, hey just look at Marbles i predicted he would make a return and he did. My day was boring, college, work and talking to girls and hanging out. Today i'm in college, its 9:50am, your probably sleeping, dreaming about being like Sly as hell one day.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 01:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly as hell
I'm sure you to will hook up before June and we all we know my prediction always come true, hey just look at Marbles i predicted he would make a return and he did.
oh your psychic prediction better come true or else I'm gonna have to drag your ass out and kick it all around Warzone. I kiiiiiid I kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid but seriously, thanks for the input.

As for you Jason I'm surprised how similar our situations are, I mean my girl kept getting back together with her ex bf while yours just kept getting new ones, we both get made fun of for sticking up for our girls and we both just end up being the "sweet kind gentleman" in the end.
Old 12 Mar 2004, 02:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Well bro....welcome to the friend zone

there are 2 things that come from this
1) since you have been friends so long, that all you will ever get to be...sad but true
2) Your long friendship will eventually inspire a long lasting, loving relationship ..with an inspiring story that would make a fantastic movie of the week on ABC

here's the catch
Number 2 is a myth...it almost never happens

I hope you the best bro...but my advice is this
Don't wait around hoping she realizes what she's missing out on....go out find another chica...make girl number one jealous, make her realize what she's missing out on

I leave you...and all you other lovesick pups with a little tune
I hope you read it

Quote:
you give your hand to me
and then you say hello
and I can hardly speak
my heart is beating so
and anyone can tell
you think you know me well
but you don't know me

No, you don't know the one
who dreams of you each night