ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

My official resignation.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Mar 2004, 08:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default My official resignation.

It is with some regret that I do this. But effective emediately, I am vacating my postition as SuperMod here at PWF. Lately, with my job taking up most of my weekdays and me trying to rebuild a life outside of the shell that I've had up around me for years, I haven't and will not be able to effectively perform my duties as SuperMod. I thought about sticking it through and just working with what I can do. But with the latest witch-hunt of mods, by the boards in general, I thought it best to end with a high note before I too an turned on. I have chosen Slash to take my place, I am confident that he will do at least a good a job that I did.

There may be a few of you who would like to see me stay on and continue working for the site with the time that have. I thank you for your support, but my decision is final. I have had a good run here and PWF, and for the most part, this place has been good to me. But it's time I moved on. I may check in from time to time on MSN to see how some of you are doing.

Now, it's customary for people who are making a farewell speech to single out and thank certain people who helped make their stay enjoyable. But there are so many of you. And to tell the truth, the whole board had something to do with not only my stay here, but my leaving as well. So with that being said I will leave you with just this simple gesture...

...Farewell my friends.
Old 10 Mar 2004, 08:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Well holy shit. I'm almost as a loss of words It ain't gonna be the same without ya man. Your posts are always of top notch and well thought out. I'm not gonna beg you to stay or anything, cuz you gotta do what you gotta do, but I do hope that you will check in if at all possible. From a scrotum sack to a sad sack( ), hope life treats ya well. Keep in touch EVIL one
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Mar 2004, 08:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Take care Ryan
Old 10 Mar 2004, 08:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

take care, maybe you'll come back one day
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Mar 2004, 08:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Take care Evil-Ryan...hopefully you can drop by sometimes..
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Mar 2004, 08:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

To All The Newbies Who Ever Lay Eyes On This Thread, You Have Done Your Job If You Turn Out To Be Half The Poster Ryan Was...

Once Again Man, I Thank You For Everything

Side Note: This Side Notes For You...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Mar 2004, 09:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Well Ryan you know how I feel about you.Thanks for letting me be what i want to be. Ill be sad right now.

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Mar 2004, 09:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

wow, this is sad. its like loosing a friend. maybe you can still stop in to PWF and say hi.

maybe cya on MSN

take care
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Mar 2004, 09:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Well... this sucks... the king of not fucking around is leaving us... at least we can still chat from time to time on MSN... and hopefully we'll get into Starcraft this summer... but, enjoy your life man... maybe if something changes we'll see you around here again someday... I'll always remember our arguments...
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Mar 2004, 09:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

Man, Ryan's leaving...? this sucks, I'll miss ya man...you're a great poster...good luck and goodbye
Old 10 Mar 2004, 09:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

For My First Action As SM, I Will Sticky This Thread, Now All You Insignifcant Peasants Gawk In Amazement At The Most Evil Poster To Ever Post On PWF...

Side Note: Even HHH Would Be Proud Of Ryan's Evilness

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Mar 2004, 09:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kryptonite

well....Ryan's gone...congrats Slash, you are probably the most deserving guy around these parts.

blah blah blah very sad blah blah wish you wouldn't go blah blah
pardon me if I dont get sentimental or anything, but well.... it aint like he's dying
Old 10 Mar 2004, 09:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Wow....

The boards will never be the same without you....hopefully you'll be back...

I love ya and will miss you, but keep in touch! I hope you find what you are looking for....best of luck.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Mar 2004, 09:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Take care ryan. Hope life deals you a royal flush

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Mar 2004, 10:00 PM   #15 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well Ryan, take care. Were gonna miss you round here.