ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Job Interview Tips

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Mar 2004, 03:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-
Default Job Interview Tips

Do you guys have any? Cause i have an interview this sunday and i was wondering if there is any crucial things i need to know, any suggestions?
Old 10 Mar 2004, 04:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Where is it? Dress nicer than you expect to wear to work. Don't mumble. Don't offer to shake hands, let the interviewer do it. Dont' do that "turn your weakness into something good" bullshit. Answer them the best you can. Tell them you are aware of whatever it is and are always working to be better.

Also, if this is entry level job, don't stress yourself out. Just be open and friendly and as long as you haven't killed anybody, you should be fine.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Mar 2004, 04:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation

When going in for an interview, never and I mean NEVER set the guy's desk on fire.
skylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Mar 2004, 05:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Well, dress for success is the first thing. Second thing, if you're sitting down during the interview, keep great posture. Try not to let your eyes wander, keep them on the interviewer. Try to speak without having lots of pauses and answer the questions to the best of your ability.

I've only had 2 job interviews, so I might not be of much help with my suggestions
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Mar 2004, 05:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Don't dress queer... don't chew gum... have a good handshake... and don't fuck the bosses wife/mistress.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Mar 2004, 08:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Be yourself, answer all questions honestly. Never bring up the subject of how much and when you are getting paid, unless you are asked first.