ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Work Perks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Mar 2004, 07:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Work Perks

What perks do you get from your job, or your significant other's job? This can also include friends' jobs as well....

For me, I get 10-20% off of everything in the store.

When I pick Cynthia up from work or take her to work, I can get free coffee drinks there
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2004, 07:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I have access to state of the art computers, printers, software, papers, stock supplies, high speed internet access, free food all the time, and a lifetime supply of sharpies all to work on things that are completely unrelated to what I do and only benifit my own personal gain for the sole porpose of finding a new job someplace else.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2004, 08:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

ummm.....free car, T1 internet.....

did I mention free car?.....

well, I get a free car......

that is all.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2004, 08:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
I have access to state of the art computers, printers, software, papers, stock supplies, high speed internet access, free food all the time, and a lifetime supply of sharpies all to work on things that are completely unrelated to what I do and only benifit my own personal gain for the sole porpose of finding a new job someplace else.
i want your job

school is my job and i get no perks from it :triumph:
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2004, 08:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
You wanna mail me a couple hundred of them Sharpies?

Oh yeah, and some of that free food would be good too
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Mar 2004, 10:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
i want your job

school is my job and i get no perks from it :triumph:

You get an education

And from my job I get free food. My little ladies job i get nothing. My cousin is a couple years older than me and she works at Superior Lexus. And at the end of this year will be the end of her fourth year there. And she can lease a Lexus, but they pay 400 dollars a month for it, and she only has to pay like 100 dollars. I envy her so much.
Old 09 Mar 2004, 11:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I work at a video store. Every Friday we get in our new shipment of movies that is to be released to the public on Tuedays. Once the movies are numbered and put in the system, we can sign them out for free. They have to be back by Monday at closing time.
Old 10 Mar 2004, 02:59 AM   #8 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I work in a place that allows me to sit on my ass and post here and get paid to do so.
I run the snack bar in my work so I eat for free.
The money I make from the snack bar I use to gamble with......so gambling is free also.
I dont have to pay to play on the pool tables and I have free access to dsl internet.
I copy the games we have on the pcs and take them home.....for free
And I recommend to the boss what games to buy so I get the games I want to play anyway.

Why oh why would I want to leave this job.......its perfect

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Mar 2004, 07:03 AM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Well I get a few free season passes at the park.

Plus the more people you talk to the more and more you get free. I bascially pay for nothing there now.

With my work card I also get into places for free all over Ontario. Like the CN Tower (I feel sorry for any sucker that pays to go up there), Hockey Hall of Fame, well there's tons of places, I just can't really think right now. But there's a list of about 100 things that I get into for free.