ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

I got a few questions....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Mar 2004, 10:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Arrow I got a few questions....

1. Has there ever been a poster/s on PWF that you disliked at first but after getting to know them on the board you realised that they alright?

2. Whats the worst way you've been dumped by a girl/guy or the worst way that you've dumped or girl/guy?

3. Heres an impossible question: Whats the one thing that embarrasses most parents? I heard this on the radio and will give you the answer tommorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. I disliked SodaGirl, STICK, Exo and TRUTH when i first came here, but now i think they cool.

2. Once this girl i was seeing called me up at about 2am, woke me up and was getting laid by some other guy while on the phone to me. The guy picked up the phone and started telling what positions they did it in and what she did to him. That shit fucked me up, no joke, we were going out for about 2 years and had even the said magic three words, "i love you". By the end of it i couldn't even speak, i felt so damn weak, like i'd been in the ring with Tyson. Next day i couldn't eat, drink or do nothing, my body had almost shut down completely. Took me about a month to fully recover. I know, i know it may sound funny to you, but that shit really messed up my head, for that half hour or so they were on the phone they owned me completely the house could have been on my fire and i would have been too weak to got up. I ain't dumped no girl in a bad way, i just tell them face to face that things ain't working out. I got a new girl now.

3. Tommorrow you'll find out.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2004, 11:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly as hell
2. Once this girl i was seeing called me up at about 2am, woke me up and was getting laid by some other guy while on the phone to me. The guy picked up the phone and started telling what positions they did it in and what she did to him.
Dude, that wins any contest for worst dumping.....wow.....

answers.....

1. I gotta say ST on this one.....until he and I actually chatted a bit, I thought this guy had to be off the wall nuts.....now, I consider him a PWF friend (whom I can still argue with).....

2. Dumped?.....people actually get dumped?.....ok, that's not funny.....got dumped by a girl who I thought was the best thing in the world when she walked up, kissed me and said the dreaded words...."we can still be friends, but this'll help you remember me".....ugh.....

2b. Dumped a girl the day before Thanksgiving.....we had been dating for about six months.....didn't say anything mean or anything, but it was right before a holiday and all.....she had already bought me a Christmas present and stuff....

3. going out to eat with their infant children......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2004, 12:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

oeo I am nuts Can't you see that?

SEX!
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2004, 12:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Tooth
oeo I am nuts Can't you see that?

SEX!
well, yes I can see that....however, you haven't held that against me, so I return the favor.....

SNAUSAGES!

okay, now how 'bout them Cowboys?....or something?....or....

*walks slowly out of thread, makes note to call the short bus people.....copies ST's reply to Word, thereby signing over his legal right to be committed*

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2004, 12:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

lol. I can say I hated someone in here. But some people hated me for no reason. Prolly cause I'm crazy
Old 08 Mar 2004, 02:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

1. I originally disliked the Truth, Dogcatcher, Starscream and I think Mr. Marbles for awhile but they're aight.

2. Haven't dumped anybody, haven't been dumped.

3. I don't know and I really don't care
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2004, 04:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

1. Dante use to make me nervous when I got here, lol, but know he's cool
2 I got dumped by a girl I was going out with for a year, it was kiddie love but I loved her untill she dumped me for an indian(Im not prejudice, just upset)
3 I really don't care about what they think
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2004, 04:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Oh I got dumped once over the phone.

Seriously
Old 08 Mar 2004, 05:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

1. Has there ever been a poster/s on PWF that you disliked at first but after getting to know them on the board you realised that they alright?
no

2. Whats the worst way you've been dumped by a girl/guy or the worst way that you've dumped or girl/guy?
"lets just be friends", then they never talk to you again

3. Heres an impossible question: Whats the one thing that embarrasses most parents? I heard this on the radio and will give you the answer tommorrow.
wouldnt know
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Mar 2004, 10:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

1. Stick, Truth, Marbles.... lmao... but, by the time I was back from my first abcense, Truth wasn't posting anymore, and Stick I got to know over Superbowl weekend... and Marbles, now my partner in crime is alright once I got to talk with them.

2. The girl I was dating, Jennifer, was told by one of her friends that I called her a bitch, really affected me... because I never would have said anything like that about her, I was really into her... but, that's how it ended... both of us getting our feelings hurt... we ended up working it out, and are still friends.

3. My guess is... the fact that they might have done drugs, or have illegally consumed alcohol at a young age, and then when one of their children does it, they feel extremely stupid why they have to sit there and tell them it's wrong... when they went through the same things at that age.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Mar 2004, 11:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Once this girl i was seeing called me up at about 2am, woke me up and was getting laid by some other guy while on the phone to me. The guy picked up the phone and started telling what positions they did it in and what she did to him. That shit fucked me up, no joke, we were going out for about 2 years
Bro, that is fucked up. I mean really really fucked up.

1. I really don't think so. Since I take everything in stride and was high as a kite back in 2002.

2. Well I don't really have a bad break up story, but this one girl broke up with me once and used the "Its not you its me" line. Simular to that one Sienfield episode, I was like this is my line you can't use that shit. She 'claims' That i was to good for her and that she didn't diserve me. Now that doesn't make any sense. And it sure as hell didn't make any sense when she changed her mind and went back out with me, only to use the very same line 6 months later. The problem is with all that fucking around, I blew so many other oppertunities to do the verticle dance with a few other chicks (her friends) But that line makes me vomit. However I like the line if its me thats using it. That way I don't have to make up some other excuss.

3. Parents are most embaressed when their kid's hear them having sex.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2004, 03:08 AM   #12 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Heres the answer:

When they find out that their child has holes in their underwear. Yup, weird i know.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2004, 01:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

^----- Hmmm... not quite what I was thinking...
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2004, 01:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Once this girl i was seeing called me up at about 2am, woke me up and was getting laid by some other guy while on the phone to me. The guy picked up the phone and started telling what positions they did it in and what she did to him. That shit fucked me up, no joke, we were going out for about 2 years
This is quite disturbing