ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Your Family

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Mar 2004, 03:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Your Family

which Family members do you get along with best?....which ones can't you stand?

and most importantly....WHY?
Old 08 Mar 2004, 06:27 AM   #2 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

I think I get along fine with about everyone in my family...I love my parents, my brother is awesome, and I have a great time with all my cousins....and boy, do I love my grandmother...so no, no problems here folks
Old 08 Mar 2004, 06:59 AM   #3 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I don't get along with my most of my cousins because they always on my case, over anything stupid and seeing as how they like 29 and 27 i consider that quite childish. I get along best with my Mum and Sister.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2004, 07:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

I get along with my Mom and Dad. And my grandparents. Most of my cousins. But a few are worthless fat peices of fucikng trash. And some are just fat.
Old 08 Mar 2004, 10:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

I love my ma and pa, My siblings are a different story at times, my sister kinda lives life to the beat of her own........tuba, My two brothers are both alcoholics and drug addicts. I love them to death but I tend to stay unenvolved in their lives due to the choices they make.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2004, 05:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I get along good with both of my parents but Im closes to my mom, my brother is annoying and my sister is a bitch
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2004, 05:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

the only one that matters ..... i hate my sister because she hit me in the nuts with a baseball bat ...

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2004, 05:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I can't stand my sister. She's got some sorta permenant PMS goin on.

I get along great with everyone else.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2004, 05:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Quote:
Originally Posted by syco13
the only one that matters ..... i hate my sister because she hit me in the nuts with a baseball bat ...

lmao

My sister is fat and I think she wants to kill me for some reason
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2004, 05:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I get along with my dad the most. We've been like best friends and we respected each other. I hate my brother cause he is a leech who hates to work and earn his money
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2004, 05:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

i get along with my grandpa most. hes cool, hes exactly like a dad.
i get along worst with my grandma i think. shes very perinoid.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2004, 05:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I don't care much for my family, I'm the lone wolf of the family. Not to mention the only young blood in the family, other than a 4 or 5 year old cousin named Lily I'm all this family has left- pretty pitiful ain't it? heh heh
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2004, 06:09 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
She's got some sorta permenant PMS goin on.
My sister is just like that,always in a bad mood and when she is she takes her anger out on everyone else in the house,and she's also very loud.She can be a bitch but lately we have been getting along which is quite strange for us because we hated each others guts a few months back.I get along well with my brother in-law but he is such a friggin pest and he can be a prick at times,my nephews and niece I get along good with them but they are very loud and sometimes annoying.

I get along best with my Mom,I love her to death,we have a great relationship.It's kind of the opposite with my Dad because he doesn't agree with a lot of the stuff I do or some of the stuff I like,examples of that is wrestling,he says it's violence and I try to tell him it's fake violence but he won't listen.Another thing he hates is the music I listen to,preferably Eminem.But other than that we get along ok.

At times my family can be very crazy but I do care about all of them....
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Mar 2004, 07:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

I don't really get along with anyone in my family except for my baby brother..
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Mar 2004, 11:24 PM   #15 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

I get along with my dad the best, mainly because we share a lot of interests, he's the coolest dad ever IMO, when he will stay up all night gaming with me, that is awesome.

I really don't get along with anyone, but since I have to say someone, I'll say my aunt Diane, she has something against my dad, so, that prevents me from talking to my cousins, although they're grown men, they still are under her control I guess... and anytime I call, no one answers, and they don't return messages, so, there isn't much more I can do.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote