ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Mr. Submission's CAN 'O' WORMS - Sports Stars and Adultery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Mar 2004, 03:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Mr. Submission's CAN 'O' WORMS - Sports Stars and Adultery

Today's CAN 'O' WORMS (Yes I'm still going) : Do sports stars have certain responsibilities?

Time and time again... we see news stories about sports stars and hot young babes... Shane Warne... Wayne Carey... and recently four rugby league players have been alledged of raping a woman. Is it up to sports stars to set an example? Is it up to the coach to put in curfews and the like?

What's your take?

...PS... fuckin reply you greedy bastards.
Old 11 Mar 2004, 04:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

you fucking ravenous hawks. too intelligent for you? thought so. fuck each and every one of you.

last time i try to help out.
Old 12 Mar 2004, 03:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let me reintroduce myself

Jim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud of

Should sport stars try and set a good example? In my opinion they should. Seeing how quite a large amount of children look up to these people as roll molds, I think being (or at least trying) to be some sort of positive role model should go hand in hand imo. And for some kids with absolutely no positive role models in their lives, the only adults they have to look up to are those they see on their television screen.

The bottom line is, the athletes of today may have more athleticism and make more money then ever before, but when it comes to basic proper conduct and class, they odiously have none.

Last edited by Jim Ross; 12 Mar 2004 at 03:54 PM.
Jim Ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 04:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I agree with JR.

This behavior is not only limited to Sports Starts but also to Celebrities in general. The sad thing about this is that those same Athletes that commit such atrocities are spitting on their fans simply because they believe in them, they think that person is perfect and they betray their trust.

Coaches are also to blame here for not enforcing the rules and enforcing their delinquent behavior. Sports has evolved on terms of ability but it de-evolved on terms of decency and class.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 04:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Ross
Should sport stars try and set a good example? In my opinion they should. Seeing how quite a large amount of children look up to these people as roll molds, I think being (or at least trying) to be some sort of positive role model should go hand in hand imo. And for some kids with absolutely no positive role models in their lives, the only adults they have to look up to are those they see on their television screen.

The bottom line is, the athletes of today may have more athleticism and make more money then ever before, but when it comes to basic proper conduct and class, they odiously have none.
did JR just make a post without talking about slappin some BBQ sauce on SCSA and goldberg!?!?

i have to agree with JR, kids look up to people who make them cheer. i look up to some sports stars, mostly because i have one role-model in my life
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 04:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Should sport stars try and set a good example? In my opinion they should. Seeing how quite a large amount of children look up to these people as roll models, I think being (or at least trying) to be some sort of positive role model should go hand in hand imo. And for some kids with absolutely no positive role models in their lives, the only adults they have to look up to are those they see on their television screen.

JR, this is your best post ever.....excellent reply.....

Sub, I missed this one.....sorry about that.....

Sports stars have a responsibility, whether they like it or not.....I've heard some of them say that they are not role models because they don't want to be a role model.....

well, guess what.....they chose to be a part of the sport they are in, knowing full well that it is in the media spotlight....therefore, they signed on to be a role model.....

Is it up to the coach to put in curfews and the like?.....well, I don't know about rugby players and such, but in sports like MLB, the NBA and the NFL, the individual teams do have curfews on game days.....

in the end, they still have to act like adults....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 11:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Quote:

wow... if i got an intelligent JR post then I have served my purpose at PWF.

maybe i'll keep these cans of worms going.
Old 13 Mar 2004, 01:55 AM   #8 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Quote:

Amen JR, Amen.

Old 13 Mar 2004, 03:25 AM   #9 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

This goes back to the old saying, "what goes on Tour, Stays on tour." What the means if they muck around on tour that only the team at the time keep it a secret from their familes and girlfriends.

That's a stupid syaing......