ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Most likely to.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Mar 2004, 11:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!
Default Most likely to.....

Pick the poster that most likely fit in the following categories........

Most Likely to kick you when you are down?

......to give you a shoulder to cry on?

......to allow greed to take over their lives?

......to give you their last slice of bread if you were hungry?

......to open their home to you in a time of need?

......to help you finacially?

......to be jailed?

......feel free to add more or change them up as you see fit. I will hit ya up with my answers after I see a few responses.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2004, 12:00 AM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilchild
Pick the poster that most likely fit in the following categories........

Most Likely to kick you when you are down?

......to give you a shoulder to cry on?

......to allow greed to take over their lives?

......to give you their last slice of bread if you were hungry?

......to open their home to you in a time of need?

......to help you finacially?

......to be jailed?

......feel free to add more or change them up as you see fit. I will hit ya up with my answers after I see a few responses.

I've actually done all of the above. Holy shit Dev, you writing a book about me or something?
Old 08 Mar 2004, 12:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Dang, this is really tough man, this is gonna take some thought...

Most Likely to kick you when you are down - Sam

To give you a shoulder to cry on - Norm Coleman

To allow greed to take over their lives - Randy Orton

To give you their last slice of bread if you were hungry - Shane

To open their home to you in a time of need - Norm Coleman

To help you finacially - Trevelbond

To be jailed - TrueWarrior

To defend you - Mr. Submission

Now, this is my personal opinion, from my experience with these people...

Last edited by Alth; 08 Mar 2004 at 12:24 AM.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2004, 12:11 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kryptonite

.....Most Likely to kick you when you are down? Stick...no doubts

......to give you a shoulder to cry on? probably Mikey J or Syn

......to allow greed to take over their lives? yours truly, I'm a bit of a whore

......to give you their last slice of bread if you were hungry? Trev, as long as I promised I wouldn't give it to an illegal

......to open their home to you in a time of need? gotta be my most mackadocious amigo, Dev

......to help you finacially? er...uh....Ryan, I guess

......to be jailed? Marbles
Old 08 Mar 2004, 03:28 AM   #5 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Most Likely to kick you when you are down - Sam. What-a-punk.

To give you a shoulder to cry on - Alth. Good man.

To allow greed to take over their lives - Trev. Greedy bastard

To give you their last slice of bread if you were hungry - Shane. It's an Australian thing...

To open their home to you in a time of need - Randy Orton. We've spoken... Contemplated becoming full-time pals when I move to Seattle.

To help you finacially - Shane. See the fourth one.

To be jailed - Marbles. Knows too much about everyone... it'll get him in trouble one day.

To defend you - Mr. Submission. I'd defend you, you know I would.
Old 08 Mar 2004, 07:38 AM   #6 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Most Likely to kick you when you are down? Probably stick then he could run away without getting hurt

......to give you a shoulder to cry on? Sam

......to allow greed to take over their lives? Kurt

......to give you their last slice of bread if you were hungry? Kevin

......to open their home to you in a time of need? Kevin K.

......to help you finacially? Same as above.

......to be jailed? Me
Old 08 Mar 2004, 08:38 AM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

yay I'm not around on any of em
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2004, 10:34 AM   #8 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Submission
To open their home to you in a time of need - Randy Orton. We've spoken... Contemplated becoming full-time pals when I move to Seattle.
{sarcasm}Sub, Seattle is only about 2 1/2 hours away from me, I am not sure I want you living that close, and then add the fact that Kurt may be there too, scary. {/sarcasm}

......to kick you when you are down? Marbles

......to give you a shoulder to cry on? Kurt

......to allow greed to take over their lives? Sweet Tooth

......to give you their last slice of bread if you were hungry? Soda

......to open their home to you in a time of need? Dre

......to help you finacially? Trev

......to be jailed? Stick, for massive amounts of unpaid speeding tickets

......to defend you? That would be me.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2004, 05:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
......to give you their last slice of bread if you were hungry? Trev, as long as I promised I wouldn't give it to an illegal

Boy.... just cause I'm a Consetrvative don't mean that I'm that rich guys... Money grubbing fucks.

Calm down, don't be bloodless cunts.

......to kick you when you are down? Sam

......to give you a shoulder to cry on? Orton

......to allow greed to take over their lives? Me

......to give you their last slice of bread if you were hungry? Orton

......to open their home to you in a time of need? Ryan

......to help you finacially? The richest guy here.

......to be jailed? Me

......to defend you? oeo
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2004, 05:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

......to kick you when you are down? Sam

......to give you a shoulder to cry on? alth or soda

......to allow greed to take over their lives? trev

......to give you their last slice of bread if you were hungry? alth

......to open their home to you in a time of need? orton

......to help you finacially? dunno

......to be jailed? hardy

......to defend you? Boss
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2004, 06:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Least Likely To Ever Explore The Possibilities of Maybe Fucking Around for Just a Little Bit---------> This guy
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2004, 07:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Most Likely to kick you when you are down? Starscream for sure, of course he wouldn't actually kick me... he'd just poke me with his cane while he drives cricles around me in his wheelchair.

......to give you a shoulder to cry on? Whitewolf and EB

......to allow greed to take over their lives? Stone Cold

......to give you their last slice of bread if you were hungry? SE, he's my main man

......to open their home to you in a time of need? same as above

......to help you finacially? STICK

......to be jailed? Marbles
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2004, 07:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Kick you when your down- Sam

To give you a shoulder to cry on- Oeo

To allow greed to take over there lives- Kurt

To give you there last slice of bread when your hungry- Exo

To open there home to you- Dre

To help you finacially- not sure

To be jailed- ummm

To defend you- oeo
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Mar 2004, 08:20 AM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilchild
......to allow greed to take over their lives? Sweet Tooth
Hey that wasn't nice!

"3 one hundred dollar bills fall to the floor"

Toof is offline   Reply With Quote