ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

This shit's getting out of hand...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Mar 2004, 11:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default This shit's getting out of hand...

I've been pretty busy lately, as some of you know, with my new job. It's mainly in the mornings, so I'm not on as much as I'd like during the week. But upon my check-ins during the week and my eventual return on the weekends, I've been noticing a growing trend of people annoying the shit out of me. So I've taken it upon myself to compile a short list of what some people are doing here to piss me off and what they could do to rectify their behavior.

1) Running off "useless" posters: This has been something that has been going on for a little while. And frankly, it needs to stop. What makes some of these people "useless"? Who made you judge to decide what to do about it? And where the fuck do you get off trying to "run" people out? This isn't the wild west mother fucker! You don't find someone you don't like and "run them out". How the fuck are we supposed to get new posters when people who are deemed "useless" are flamed at every step? Not everything someone says on here is supposed to be groundbreaking and not everything that we post is supposed to be an essay, you assholes. I've seen some posters get run out when I didn't think they were that big of a deal, then I see some of you assclowns cheer other posters who do virtually the same thing. Make up your mind and shut the fuck up willya? Let them post, if you don't like it, ignore it. If enough people just don't talk to the idiot, they'll leave on their own. But this trend of an "intelligent poster posse" is getting out of control.

2) Mods who aren't really doing anything: If you have a good excuse and you contribute when you're here, I'm not talking to you. But there are some others that are here often and just don't do anything. I can't be here so much during the week and I find it troubling that I post more in some of these forums than some of the full-time mods do. If you don't want the postition, step down. We're not going to think any less of you for doing it. But when I go into a forum and I see that once again I've made more threads than the mod there, I get a little pissed. I'm being vague right now as to who I am talking about, so please correct this before I start naming names. We have some very good posters here who could do the job you're ignoring so either step it up a bit, or fucking step down. My next option is confronting you directly.

3) Overall bitching about mods and admins: "He doesn't do this! She shouldn't be mod! Why aren't I a mod?" Shut the fuck up! That person was chosen to mod the forum they're in for a reason. And most of the time that's because the powers that be felt that this person was the right one for the job. If you don't like the decision... tough. Let them at least fuck up before you start bitching. And when you do bitch, don't clog up the forums doing it. I know I jsut got done complaining about mods who dont' work, but I made the point once. I've seem people make it once a day. So I'm going to make a thread in SB for just this sort of thing. I suggest everyone here use. And as for the mods, please make your case in the mod room. So as everyone doesn't see us bicker over policy.

4) GFX snobs: You fuckers know who you are. You're the ones who rip up just about anything posted in GFX. Cut it the fuck out... now. Not everyone is as good as you are, and they're not ever going to be if you keep tearing their shit up without giving as much as one hint of advice. You're good, thanks for contributing your great GFX to the site, we're happy you're here. But you're not going to be so welcome when we start noticing that we're getting no new GFX posters. The GFX blasting was bad for a while and we didn't have much going on in there. Then it stopped a bit and holy shit, people are making GFX again. So if you have some suggestions to our up and coming GFX makers then make them. If you only want to rip on people's work, I suggest you keep it to yourself and go somewhere else. Also, if you can't make GFX yourself, you have no business rating anyone's work. You can say you like it, you can say you don't, but you shouldn't be making a rating for it. Especially a bad rating. I've seen too many people who haven't made one fucking banner go in there and tear people's work up and give it a bad review. You've got nothing to say because you can't make anything yourself, so shut the fuck up. No one's going to improve with you do-nothings blasting their stuff.

That's pretty much everything I can think of at the moment. If I pissed anyone off with my statements, that's probably because I was talking about you. So please work on your shit and quit being an asshole.
Old 07 Mar 2004, 12:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Holy shit "Angry" ( ) Ryan, you pissed me off with everything you just said
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2004, 01:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Wow, he really IS angry.

Apparently, he still doesn't fuck around either.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2004, 01:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

And apparently, no one gives a fuck what I say either.
Old 07 Mar 2004, 01:55 PM   #5 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

lol^^

People on this site only like to listen to people who know how to fuck around once in a while.

You, on the otherhand, do not fuck around at all under any circumstances.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 07 Mar 2004, 01:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

I term "fucking around" as someone who won't get to the point and bullshits.

I do not do these things. If the people would rather have a Supe that fucks around like that, I'll gladly resign.
Old 07 Mar 2004, 01:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry-Ryan
And apparently, no one gives a fuck what I say either.
I do, i just knew you weren't referring to me, so I made light of it
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2004, 01:58 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry-Ryan
I term "fucking around" as someone who won't get to the point and bullshits.

I do not do these things. If the people would rather have a Supe that fucks around like that, I'll gladly resign.

GODDAMN this guy doesn't fuck around.

You've never fucked around a day in your life, have you?

I better stop right now.....because I'm beginning to fuck around.

While Angry-Ryan, on the otherhand.....is very angry........and doesn't tolerate people fucking around, since he never does.

Fuck around, that is.
Old 07 Mar 2004, 01:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50-Cent
GODDAMN this guy doesn't fuck around.

You've never fucked around a day in your life, have you?

I better stop right now.....because I'm beginning to fuck around.

While Angry-Ryan, on the otherhand.....is very angry........and doesn't tolerate people fucking around, since he never does.

Fuck around, that is.
Ummm... you've made your point magic stick man, thanks.
Old 07 Mar 2004, 02:01 PM   #10 (permalink)

*RRRIIIIIIINNNNGGGGG*

Excuse me Ryan, my cell phones ringing.

*Answers phone*

Hello? Yes............you wanna talk to the guy who fucks around? Just a sec.

It's okay Ryan. It's not for you.
Old 07 Mar 2004, 02:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50-Cent
*RRRIIIIIIINNNNGGGGG*

Excuse me Ryan, my cell phones ringing.

*Answers phone*

Hello? Yes............you wanna talk to the guy who fucks around? Just a sec.

It's okay Ryan. It's not for you.
it never is...
Old 07 Mar 2004, 02:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

ah Marbs and Ryan...... some classic comedy there, i tells ya.......

but seriously Ryan, I believe your preaching to deaf ears on this one..... while i agree with you wholeheartedly..... You'll find few people who are of the same mindset.

I remember the days , back in PWF's nascency... where i took on Stone Cold, among others, for similar ideals to be met...... but alas, the only thing that befell that was silence.......

While i have nothing but respect for you, and am emphatic about your statements you've qualified above......... i feel we're in the minority here......
Old 07 Mar 2004, 02:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
1) Running off "useless" posters: This has been something that has been going on for a little while. And frankly, it needs to stop. What makes some of these people "useless"? Who made you judge to decide what to do about it? And where the fuck do you get off trying to "run" people out? This isn't the wild west mother fucker! You don't find someone you don't like and "run them out". How the fuck are we supposed to get new posters when people who are deemed "useless" are flamed at every step? Not everything someone says on here is supposed to be groundbreaking and not everything that we post is supposed to be an essay, you assholes. I've seen some posters get run out when I didn't think they were that big of a deal, then I see some of you assclowns cheer other posters who do virtually the same thing. Make up your mind and shut the fuck up willya? Let them post, if you don't like it, ignore it. If enough people just don't talk to the idiot, they'll leave on their own. But this trend of an "intelligent poster posse" is getting out of control.
i admit, i need to work on that. over in the GFX section, i chewed the pride out for taking up someone else's thread. although he was in the wrong, i couldve been a little nicer. anyways, i havnt seen anyone "run off" new posters in awhile

Quote:
4) GFX snobs: You fuckers know who you are. You're the ones who rip up just about anything posted in GFX. Cut it the fuck out... now. Not everyone is as good as you are, and they're not ever going to be if you keep tearing their shit up without giving as much as one hint of advice. You're good, thanks for contributing your great GFX to the site, we're happy you're here. But you're not going to be so welcome when we start noticing that we're getting no new GFX posters. The GFX blasting was bad for a while and we didn't have much going on in there. Then it stopped a bit and holy shit, people are making GFX again. So if you have some suggestions to our up and coming GFX makers then make them. If you only want to rip on people's work, I suggest you keep it to yourself and go somewhere else. Also, if you can't make GFX yourself, you have no business rating anyone's work. You can say you like it, you can say you don't, but you shouldn't be making a rating for it. Especially a bad rating. I've seen too many people who haven't made one fucking banner go in there and tear people's work up and give it a bad review. You've got nothing to say because you can't make anything yourself, so shut the fuck up. No one's going to improve with you do-nothings blasting their stuff.
i have to agree 100% on this...
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote