ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Pet Peeves...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Mar 2004, 05:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth
Default Pet Peeves...

What are some of your biggest pet peeves?

I can't stand hearing people chew

I can't stand when people look over my shoulder and read what's on the screen when I'm on the computer

I can't stand when people think so highly of themselves they expect you not to respond to their insults

I can't stand when people talk behind my back

I can't stand when people talk shit, then they refuse to back it up when the time comes

And most of all I can't stand quitters

What about you?
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2004, 12:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

i most abhor people who complain too much.... (and no i'm not talking about you)

i also despise people who are racist.

that is all.
Old 07 Mar 2004, 12:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

pet peeves?
-people who chew with their mouth open....go graze in the field Bessie
-people who try to argue, but dont know what they are talking about
-people who talk with a mouth full of food....no, for the last time I do NOT like seafood
-stupidity, ignorance can be forgiven....stupidity should be punished
Old 07 Mar 2004, 12:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

I hate it when people are obviously lying, but insist they're telling the truth.

I also hate when people talk about things they know nothing about like they're some kind of expert.

I really don't like people who stand real close to my face when I'm talking to them.

I can't stand people who think they're some kind of god, and talk down to everyone else.
Old 07 Mar 2004, 01:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

-I can't stand it when people think they know everything but in reality they don't know -shit
-People chewing with there mouths open is annoying
-I can't stand liars and people who act stupid
-When people spit and breath on you when they talk
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2004, 01:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I also can't stand when you go to a restaurant and the person your with orders the food for you and than they start to eat it, fucking annoying
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2004, 02:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

I can't stand my pet, Peeves.
Old 07 Mar 2004, 02:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

i HATE it when people are just plain dumbasses
people not having any manners, no common sense

those really make just wanna leave the room
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2004, 02:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

I hate when people think they are good at everything but they really suck.
I hate people when they lie and cheat..
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2004, 02:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIJ
It's even worse when they steal too.
Old 07 Mar 2004, 02:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIJ
I hate when people think they are good at everything but they really suck.
and you like eddie guerro?
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2004, 04:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I Hate alcoholics...People that come in the room and can't even stand up Straight....

I hate people that try to look like they know all about a situation..When Really...they know only a spec of what everyone else does...

I Hate people that lead you on...Like..2 People will be friends for the longest time...But When Someone more interesting comes around..they leave you in the dust..proving you were never friends at all..