ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

"I'll start working out tomorrow"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Mar 2004, 03:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default "I'll start working out tomorrow"

I know most of us here have come to accept their appearance. But are you happy with the way you look? Do you think you could lose a few pounds? Maybe a bit more muscle? Bigger boobs? What one thing would you change, if you could, about your body in general?
Old 07 Mar 2004, 03:34 AM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I've been trying to get bigger for months. I can't seem to put in the time tho... I want to be in better shape, but there are factors out of my control that don't allow me to do so.

I can't run, bad knees.

I'm afraid to push myself, bad heart.

I'm trying my damndest... but I get no results... I don't bench much more than I did a year ago.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2004, 03:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

I do 50 crunches and take mile brisk walks every day, but I am happy with my apperance, just want to shed a few pounds.
Old 07 Mar 2004, 04:04 AM   #4 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

I have no problem with my physique... I'm naturally kind of muscular... it's just that I wanna be bigger... so, it's gonna take a lot of work this summer... seeing as how your not "suppose" to lift weights seriously until you're 16 anyways...
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2004, 05:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

I could shed a few pounds, but I kinda like being a big fella, it commands quite abit of respect in certain situations.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2004, 10:51 AM   #6 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I do pushups and situps everyday, I wish I could get bigger but I think I look find the way I am right now
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2004, 11:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I'm fairly happy with the way I look. I could tone things up a bit more though. I'm 5'10" and 190lbs, but I'm trying to get to 200. I guess I'll have to start lifting wieghts. Maybe after a nap or something...
Old 07 Mar 2004, 11:14 AM   #8 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

I usually try to get to the gym every day...I could lose a little down in the belly region, but over all I'm pretty muscular...
Old 07 Mar 2004, 12:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I'd like to have better abs....but, I lack motivation
Old 07 Mar 2004, 01:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

i just need to get to where i was before my car accident in 2001...... i was about 180, and i was solid muscle...... little to no fat on me at all...... had the defined arms, the washboard stomach and the confidence to carry that......

now i'm just a shell of that man....nothing but ribs n' nipples now... only 155.....and skinny as all helll (but a myriad of ailments, and an abnormally fast metabolism does that to you.....)

now excuse me, while i go fall on a knife now.......
Old 07 Mar 2004, 01:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

im not that muscular, and i have a pot belly. im going to work realy hard this summer not to have this belly and to be more muscular.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2004, 02:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

I've played ice hockey almost every single day since i was 10 but I just need to get bigger and a bit more muscle but right now I'm happy with my appearance.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2004, 05:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
Let me reintroduce myself

Jim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud of

Me, myself, I wouldn't mind maybe losing a few pounds. Even though I feel that personally, I have a body most guys would kill for. I'd say if I ever do decide to lose weight, I'll most likely just lose somewhere between 2 to 3 pounds at most.

Last edited by Jim Ross; 07 Mar 2004 at 05:56 PM.
Jim Ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2004, 06:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Ross
Me, myself, I wouldn't mind maybe losing a few pounds. Even though I feel that personally, I have a body most guys would kill for. I'd say if I ever do decide to lose weight, I'll most likely just lose somewhere between 2 to 3 pounds at most.
lmao, you always make me laugh you fat sum-bitch
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2004, 06:29 PM   #15 (permalink)
Let me reintroduce myself

Jim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
lmao, you always make me laugh you fat sum-bitch
Why thank you.... I think?

Btw, I really like your new av. Believe me when I say this....That's the best Ric Flair avatar I've ever seen.