ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Have you ever done anything dishonest at work?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Mar 2004, 10:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Have you ever done anything dishonest at work?

Yeah, I'm bored....so if you have done anything naughty at work, tell us about it.

Also...did you get caught/in trouble for it, or did you get away with it?
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Mar 2004, 10:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

I stole a pair of sneakers from Foot Locker while I was working there...they were the lst Air Force 1's left in the store right whent tey came out....i didnt get caught, either
Old 06 Mar 2004, 10:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I worked as a stock boy at a pharmacy during the summer. Well one day there wasn't very much stuff for me to put on the shelves and I still had to stay for a certain amount of time. I did a majority of my work in the basement and everyone else only came down for lunchbreak. Well ... needless to say I had my work done for the morning and there was still 45 minutes to go until lunch. So I set my watch for half an hour, laid on the floor and went to sleep.

It wasn't all that comfortable and I didn't get caught. I sure was tired that day though.

*EDIT* I also stole a bottle of painkillers too. I didn't get caught for that either.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Mar 2004, 10:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Never had a real job, so no I can't say I've ever done anything dishonest "at work".

If it counts, everything I included on my resume was 100% hardcore BULLSHIT.

Once operated my own house cleaning buinsess? LMAO
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2004, 01:15 AM   #5 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

when I use to work in the butcher shop I would close up the store on a Saturday night because I had to mop the floor. While I was doing it you would have customers come in and want to get things. So I was looking at lets say anywhere between 60-80 dollars. Now the owner and the two other butchers that worked there were already gone. Never once did it cross my mind to pocket the money and say no one came in after they left.
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2004, 01:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Hi kids....Kurt poppin in again

Quote:
Originally Posted by SodaGirl
Yeah, I'm bored....so if you have done anything naughty at work, tell us about it.

Also...did you get caught/in trouble for it, or did you get away with it?
bored eh?
suggestion...post in Entertainment..I think I did see your name listed in there as a moderator or something

but as for dishonesty...I've been accused of shit, but never actually did anything
Old 07 Mar 2004, 01:31 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

The most dishonest thing I do at work is tell the boss how hard I work...........so I lie at least once a week

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2004, 01:37 AM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I honestly don't think I've ever done anything dishonest at work. I've never stolen anything, I've never half assed a task, accept being courteous to bitch ass customers, I've never lied about doing a task. I'm a pretty decent worker I guess
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2004, 05:01 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Yeah, I got a new tub surround for my home (approx $100) and some other small stuff. Ya gotta love the beauty of "padding" an order.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2004, 12:19 PM   #10 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Orton

bored eh?
suggestion...post in Entertainment..I think I did see your name listed in there as a moderator or something

If you keep being mean to her, she might just pack up and leave again.

And nobody wants that, Kurt.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 07 Mar 2004, 12:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50-Cent
If you keep being mean to her, she might just pack up and leave again.

And nobody wants that, Kurt.
I aint been mean....I was making a helpful suggestion

I'm sure if someone wanted to make it seem mean, they could....however I assure you that was not my intent
Old 07 Mar 2004, 12:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

play nice kids.... don't make me go on a "constructive criticism" rant again.

*hands over a stuffed fluffy pink bunny and a Cabbage Patch Kid to Marbs and Kurt in PWF's gargantuan sandbox*

*takes away shovels and buckets*
Old 07 Mar 2004, 12:49 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathCab4Cutie
*hands over a stuffed fluffy pink bunny and a Cabbage Patch Kid to Marbs and Kurt in PWF's gargantuan sandbox*

*takes away shovels and buckets*

But Mr. Snugglebunny needs a giant Easter castle to live in
Old 07 Mar 2004, 01:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

According to the court and my lawyer, it's not in my best interest to share the particulars of what exactly happened. But it did involve a little over 2 grand.
Old 07 Mar 2004, 01:07 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry-Ryan
According to the court and my lawyer, it's not in my best interest to share the particulars of what exactly happened. But it did involve a little over 2 grand.

I'm sure one thing it didn't involve tho was fucking around. At least not on behalf of Ryan.