ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

creature comforts....what's yours?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Mar 2004, 09:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt
Default creature comforts....what's yours?

So i'm sitting here, eating my Simpsons themed Chocolate Chip Cookie D'oh ice cream, listening to my iTunes and wearing my baggy ass jeans (that you could fit three of me in btw...... and i realize, man......I'm quite comfortable right now....... and it's all cos of these things.........

what are some things around you that make you comfortable?
why do they have that affect on you?

Post.
Thoughts.
Now.
Bitches.

Last edited by Nullpunkt; 06 Mar 2004 at 09:50 PM. Reason: listening to "Everything In Its Right Place" by Radiohead - a great song to mellow out too......
Nullpunkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Mar 2004, 09:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

being in my baggy jeans and my baggy shirt eatin some ritz chips, with my feet up, drinkin some sprite, watchin music videos and postin online.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Mar 2004, 09:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Well I'm sitting here in my pyjama pants .... they're pretty damn comfortable.
I'm listening to some tunes .... I'd go insane without them.

... and I need to be sitting in the dark. It's a lot more calm this way. I don't like light very much.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Mar 2004, 09:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Being in a pair of sweatpants and a long t-shirt with cookies and milk and being online posting
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Mar 2004, 09:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

sweatpants?

dood, the 80's called.... they want their clothes back
Old 06 Mar 2004, 09:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

lmao, peace out
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Mar 2004, 09:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

"Again with the sweatpants?"

"What? I'm comfortable."

"You know the message you're sending out to the world with these sweatpants? You're telling the world, 'I give up. I can't compete in normal society. I'm miserable, so I might as well be comfortable.'"

- Jerry and George, in "The Pilot"

Last edited by Igloo; 06 Mar 2004 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Seinfeld > All
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Mar 2004, 10:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Some draw-string pants or something like that, a plain white shirt... just got back from getting pizza... about to eat... and posting, meanwhile laughing my ass off watching my dad play golf on the other computer.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Mar 2004, 10:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

starin at my av lol

bein in my silky white shorts, with a big soft t-shirt, with a Mountain Dew, online postin, with either some good music or TV on
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Mar 2004, 10:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Laying in bed no shirt, boxers......playing ps2 or xbox.....large bottle of coke next to me and a box of chicken iin a biscuit as well.

wait...wait.......that was going to be when im most comfortable but then I realised that im most comfartable asleep. Sleeping is the most underated activity ever

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2004, 12:29 AM   #11 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Im most comfortable now. A glass of water, the computer. And being in my boxers.
Old 07 Mar 2004, 12:47 AM   #12 (permalink)
ian
I Hate My Generation

ian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to ian

with the window open, on the computer, listening to alice in chains and watching muted wrestling.
ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2004, 12:54 AM   #13 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Clothing wise, it's a baggy soft t-shirt and pajama pants...
The windows are open so I can hear the sounds from outside and the air can make my room feel fresh and cool.
The scent of lavender lotion on me for relaxation and a jasmine candle burning on the desk.
My dog laying on the floor asleep making the occasional sound from dreaming.
And I am talking to Ian, and even if we're having a conversation about nothing or he just laughs now and then at something on TV, it still keeps me from feeling alone right now, even though I physically am.

Yeah, I'd say I'm very comfortable with my surroundings right now...
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2004, 01:16 AM   #14 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

in my nike shirt, in my track pants watching old school Simpsons and eating pancakes!
Old 07 Mar 2004, 02:01 AM   #15 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

wearing my old high school football jersey(number 58)and a pair of nike shorts and a 6 pack of Coronas.
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote