ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Jesus Christ. We all need to start praying.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Mar 2004, 10:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth
Default Jesus Christ. We all need to start praying.

Everyone, this is not a joke in the least, my fricken dog STICK was in a car accident... please people, start praying for my man, STICK... I'm 100% serious, please, start praying.

this is a copy and paste from my conversation with his girlfriend, Cynthia
Crunchy Black says:
i have to go....that was the john randolph hospital....she said he's in critical condition...icu...massive head trauma...two broken legs in several places...ruptured kidney....car accident..

I'll try and let everyone know if I hear anything new... just please, say a little prayer, this guy does not deserve this.

My God...

Last edited by Alth; 05 Mar 2004 at 10:30 PM.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Mar 2004, 10:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Our Stick?
Old 05 Mar 2004, 10:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

YES, our STICK.
Old 05 Mar 2004, 10:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Wait .... I'm confused .... STICK is a dog?
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Mar 2004, 10:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Naw, he's my dog, as in friend, how fucking hard is that to understand?
Old 05 Mar 2004, 10:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Coder... I swear by the Maker, if you're fucking with us I am screwing your sig so bad you'll get laughed right out of this forum. And then I'll ban you...

When did this happen?
Old 05 Mar 2004, 10:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

I'M NOT FUCKING JOKING WITH YOU, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT.

This happened about 40 minutes ago.
Old 05 Mar 2004, 10:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminem
Naw, he's my dog, as in friend, how fucking hard is that to understand?
I'm sorry. I don't speak in tongues.

Damn ..... that really sucks.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Mar 2004, 10:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Hey, fuck you, if you're gonna try and make this into humor...
Old 05 Mar 2004, 10:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

when did this happen? i pray to God that he is alright. stick is a good person, and your right, he doesnt deserve this.

Last edited by Side Effect; 05 Mar 2004 at 10:49 PM.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Mar 2004, 10:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Happened maybe 9:30 EST.... it's just fuckin unbelievable...
Old 05 Mar 2004, 10:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminem
Hey, fuck you, if you're gonna try and make this into humor...

There is no humor in this. We all know and like Stick here, he's a major part of the PWF family. And we know how much his girlfriend and he care for each other. It would NOT be too much to ask for you all to pray. They deserves at least that much from you all.
Old 05 Mar 2004, 10:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

No no no no no Not Sticky. No.

My thoughts and prayers are with him....
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Mar 2004, 10:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

All the information I know is that, he got off work early, I just happened to be talking to his girlfriend online, and she was real worried, and she just happened to get a call from the hospital, at which time she sent me the message from my first post... and that the accident occured maybe around 9:30 Eastern Time... I'm seriously stressin, we all need to pray, and start sending him best wishes PM's... he's probably the most loyal poster PWF has, and he's a great guy off the forums too, he doesn't deserve this at all..
Old 05 Mar 2004, 10:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

all i can say is this:

this guy does not deserve this. He really is one of the most upstanding human beings i've ever had the pleasure of talking to.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you right now, Stick m'man.......... i hope you're gonna be ok and it's a quick and speedy recovery.........

just.
fucking.
unbeliveable.