ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Emotion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Mar 2004, 01:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Emotion

What do you think the strongest Emotion is?

Love or Hate?
please explain your answer...I dont think its as easy to answer as you might initially think
Old 05 Mar 2004, 01:48 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

It really depends on ones personality. I would say love, but then you have to think about what you would do for love or a loved one. An example, if someone hurt one of my neices or nephews, I would hunt that person down until I cease to live....now the question rises, is this out of love or is it out of hate?

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Mar 2004, 01:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Strong hate is easier to generate than allowing the strongest love which I consider unconditional love........but for which ones the strongest......I would hope its love because it would be a pretty shitty life if it was the other.

As it looks in the present world there seems to be a hell of a lot more of the hate side than the love side.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Mar 2004, 01:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kryptonite

IMO, Hate is the stronger emotion...yes they say Love Conquers All...but hate destroys civilizations, it brings nations to their knees, it rips families apart, it will consume your soul and destroy you as well.

Love is truly a powerful thing, and is truly a treasure to be sure, however we search all our lives for love...we walk out the front door and hate is everywhere we look...just waiting for us
Old 05 Mar 2004, 01:57 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

That is because hate is the easier option. Love seems to be the harder road to travel.

Old 05 Mar 2004, 02:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaneberg
That is because hate is the easier option. Love seems to be the harder road to travel.
hate is the easier option..it comes so naturally, its so easily accesible, its all around us

hate is in such abundance, that IMO, it has to be more powerful than love

definately more seductive
Old 05 Mar 2004, 02:06 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Orton

definately more seductive
But so far in my life not as rewarding. Love can bring you such a natural high that its difficult to see how antything else could match it

Old 05 Mar 2004, 02:09 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaneberg
But so far in my life not as rewarding. Love can bring you such a natural high that its difficult to see how antything else could match it
hate is there waiting for you when you come down from that high,
in my experience, Love is fleeting...hate is always there for you
Old 05 Mar 2004, 02:13 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

But the hate that waits will never feel as good as the the high love can bring

Old 05 Mar 2004, 02:15 AM   #10 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I realize that Shane, but the original question was which one is stronger.

The ease at which Hate lures people in would suggest to me, that it is much more powerful.
Old 05 Mar 2004, 09:45 AM   #11 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Hate, because hate is the ruler of all emotions, sure, you can have a point in your life where you are always happy... but, when that time is over, it's usually followed with sorrow, and hate, for either someone or something. Hate can make you do some crazy things... murder, theft, you don't know until you hit the low point, and find out how bad things really are.

Love on the otherhand... there are a lot of emotions that can be called "love"... but is not worth comparison to hate, because so many more emotions inside the word "hate".

Hate - Despise, sorrow, vengeance, bitter, frusterated... the list goes on and on.

Love - Passion, friendship... besides that, I can't think of that many.

It's sad to think hate is a more stronger emotion than love... but, IMO, when it comes down to it, hate is almost always there... no matter how hard you try to be a good person.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Mar 2004, 06:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

This is a tough one...I consider myself on the fence..here's why...Hate is a very powerful emotion...as alth said there are so many emotions that can be associated with hate..So Many different forms..and it is much easier to despise a person than to love them...But on the other hand...Love is not so general..A person can hate the whole world...yet have unconditional love for one person..So..while that persons hate for the entire world is strong..his love for that person is even that much stronger..So...I Don't know...
Old 06 Mar 2004, 06:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

either emotion cannot exist without the other, nor can either emotion completely wipe out the other therefore neither emotion is stronger then the other. One emotion can empower somebody to create life while the other can provoke someone to take a life.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Mar 2004, 06:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

Love, mainly because there are so many forms of it. You can "love to hate" someone, "Love them with your whole heart", and without love hate would never have surfaced

That's just my opinion..

- WhiteWolf