ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

If you workout, post your schedule and...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Mar 2004, 08:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default If you workout, post your schedule and...

the changes you've made to your workout since you first began. My workout:

Tredmill- 20 minutes- average speed of 6.1
(my original time was 12 minutes at an average speed of 4.8)

(everything from here on in I do 12-15 reps and 2 sets for)

Rowing Machine- 110 lbs. -original weight was 50 lbs.
Dumbell Chestpress - 50 lbs. -original weight was 30 lbs.
Sit Ups - 25 lbs. -original weight was none
Back Extension - 25 lbs. -original weight was 10 lbs.
Gravitron Pull Up - 70 lbs. -original weight was 130 lbs.
(as the weight goes down the workout gets harder)
Gravitron Dip - 60 lbs. -original weight was 125 lbs.
(^^same as above)
Leg Press - 180 lbs. -original weight was 90 lbs.
Leg Curls - 65 lbs. -original weight was 30 lbs.
Leg Extensions - 70 lbs. -original weight was 25 lbs.
112 Standing Leg Curl - 35 lbs. per leg -original weight was 20 lbs. per leg
Calf Raise - 90 lbs. -original weight was 35 lbs.
Tippy Toe Calf Raise - 70 lbs. -original weight was 35 lbs.
Lateral Shoulder Raise - 50 lbs. -original weight was 30 lbs.
Hammer Curls - 25 lbs. per arm -original weight was 15 lbs. per arm
Pec Fly Machine - 90 lbs. -original weight was 40 lbs. (I'm not sure)
Rear Deltoid.... Thingy - 70 lbs. -original weight was 50 lbs.

There's my workout, as you can see I've come a long way... but not quite long enough. How about your workouts?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Mar 2004, 12:03 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Well Ill post my workout.....but it doesnt have the fancy words yours have but Ill give it a go.....I only have the basics so it wont be big

[Tredmill]..or as I call it WALKING:- 5 minutes or rougly 250 metres total- Thats 20 metres to the car from my house and 230 metres walk to and from car to work- average speed of slow

[Rowing Machine] or MORNING STRETCH - Maybe 1 or 2 of about 4 seconds length

[Sit Ups] or GET MY ASS OFF SEAT TO SERVE CUSTOMERS....I would do about 2 to 3 hundred a day unless I move the chair near the register which then halves the amount.

[Arm curls] or LIFTING FOOD AND DRINK TO MOUTH OVER 3 MEALS - I would complete probably 100 of these in a day.

[Gravitron Pull Up].. I wasnt sure what this was but I figure its like..GRAVITY FIGHTING ME TO GET OUT OF BED - Well it can take up to 4 tries in the morning to get out of bed.

[Gravitron Dip] - (^^same as above) except going to bed - this only takes me 1 go unless I have to get up and piss then it takes 2.

[Leg Press] - As this resembles a running action.......sadly I do none of this

[Leg Curls] - Same as above.

[Tippy Toe Calf Raise] thats easy STRETCH AND REACH OUTSIDE LIGHT SWITCH - Because I have to turn it on when it gets dark and off when I finish I do this twice a day.

[Lateral Shoulder Raise]- I call it SHRUGGING MY SHOULDERS- This I would do hundreds of times a day because Im too lazy to think and answer peoples questions

ahhhh......hands hurting......thinking hurting........must stop........too much exercise.........i cant stop the transformation (think hulk people)
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

TECHNIQUE....TECHNIQUE its all about TECHNIQUE

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Mar 2004, 12:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaneberg
Well Ill post my workout.....but it doesnt have the fancy words yours have but Ill give it a go.....I only have the basics so it wont be big

[Tredmill]..or as I call it WALKING:- 5 minutes or rougly 250 metres total- Thats 20 metres to the car from my house and 230 metres walk to and from car to work- average speed of slow

[Sit Ups] or GET MY ASS OFF SEAT TO SERVE CUSTOMERS....I would do about 2 to 3 hundred a day unless I move the chair near the register which then halves the amount.

[Arm curls] or LIFTING FOOD AND DRINK TO MOUTH OVER 3 MEALS - I would complete probably 100 of these in a day.

[Gravitron Pull Up].. I wasnt sure what this was but I figure its like..GRAVITY FIGHTING ME TO GET OUT OF BED - Well it can take up to 4 tries in the morning to get out of bed.

[Gravitron Dip] - (^^same as above) except going to bed - this only takes me 1 go unless I have to get up and piss then it takes 2.

[Tippy Toe Calf Raise] thats easy STRETCH AND REACH OUTSIDE LIGHT SWITCH - Because I have to turn it on when it gets dark and off when I finish I do this twice a day.

[Lateral Shoulder Raise]- I call it SHRUGGING MY SHOULDERS- This I would do hundreds of times a day because Im too lazy to think and answer peoples questions

ahhhh......hands hurting......thinking hurting........must stop........too much exercise.........i cant stop the transformation (think hulk people)
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

LMAO, that's a damn fine workout schedule you got there

Mine is probably about the same
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Mar 2004, 05:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaneberg

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dude fuck my workout, I'm gonna do what you're on!
David is offline   Reply With Quote