ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Hummers Are Not Selling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Mar 2004, 04:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
suspicous Hummers Are Not Selling

Hummer on a Bummer

The Daily Auto Insider
Thursday, March 4, 2004
March 2004

Sales for the Hummer H2 sport utility vehicle have cooled in recent months, Reuters reported, forcing General Motors to offer dealers incentives to help move sales.

Sales for the H2 fell 21 percent in February, the sixth straight month of a year-over-year drop in results for the once-hot model, the story said. And, inventories of unsold H2s are running at a 52-day supply, more than twice as high as the rate a year ago, although that's still a healthy rate compared to the overall industry.

To boost interest, GM offered 48-month leases on the SUV last month with no down payment, no first month's payment and nothing due at the signing.

The Indiana plant that makes the H2 has annual capacity for 40,000 vehicles, but even if sales continue to drop this year, "we can go significantly below 30,000 and still make a profit," Hummer spokesman Pete Ternes told Reuters.

Well looks like Gms brilliant idea of matching a bulked up chevy tahoe frame with a hummer design isn't selling anymore. I was expecting this to happen.

Thoughts
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Mar 2004, 05:13 PM   #2 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Either way bringing in the H2 was a good idea, I still see them around here a lot. Before they braught the H2 I would see maybe 2 Hummers a year.

I'm not a real big fan of them though, guess I'm not alone.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Mar 2004, 05:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

My wife wants one of these so damn bad, god I gotta hide the news of possible price drops before she see it. *hits delete key several times but nothing happens*

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Mar 2004, 05:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

yeah, i remember when the H2 came out, thjey were like $200,000 with everything, but nowadays any rich Joe can get one, example, my brother's friend's mom has a black Hummer. When she pulled up in that thing the first time I said, "what the fuck?" thats right about when the sales started to drop, too
Old 04 Mar 2004, 06:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

They're badass, but I wouldn't get a prissy soccer mom H2, I want the real H1.

If I could afford one that is

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Mar 2004, 06:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
They're badass, but I wouldn't get a prissy soccer mom H2, I want the real H1.

If I could afford one that is

Exactly the Humvee is where it is at. The H2 is all nice and shit, but it isn't a tank. And it isn't the same force as my original baby. Anyways watching H2's in Boston looks like more of a pain to drive around then anything. The streets are all one way in the city and the streets are always cluddered and small on top of that. Parralel(sp) parkin alone has to be such a bitch. But I'm not surprise sales are donw. Did they think everyone wanted a monster truck that kills gas and can't clear parking garages.....

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Mar 2004, 09:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Ill have to tell my dad. He wants one. Lmao he test drove one and loved it. I think they are bad assed. But if the price goes down a bit maybe.