ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Not So Much Late Night...kinda Mid Afternoonish...maybe Early Evening...who knows

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Mar 2004, 03:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Not So Much Late Night...kinda Mid Afternoonish...maybe Early Evening...who knows

Just poppin in to say hello, lettin ya all know my situation....

I aint forgot about PWF...but not like it matters, you guys appear to be doing fine on your own.

Its good to see the Entertainment forum is still there, and doing well. Rebel...great work...you really need a second mod to help you out tho, its not fair to have you do all the work in such a thriving forum. Maybe if we could find someone who posts...I dunno....a crazy thought I guess.

oeo...its about time you got a spot, congrats.

OT Archives?...um...ok

I can see Power Rangers running around, as well as wannabe rappers.
I can't decide whats more played out...Power Rangers, which have been going forever...or a bunch of white kids who wanna "rap". Which is more sad? you decide...........as long as the posts are quality tho, it doesn't matter.

Anyways, my full time return is not too incredibly far off....

I got my PC updated and now its super happy and super quiet. Shortly however I will be flyin out west to attend a friends wedding.

February flew by and March looks like it will too....

now that I've rattled away and wasted some of your valuable time...I'll let you guys return to your regularly scheduled posting....

go ahead....post
Old 04 Mar 2004, 04:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

hey kurt. good to see you again.

hope you have a good time at the wedding
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Mar 2004, 04:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Hey Kurt Bro hows it going
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Mar 2004, 04:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

He lives!

OmG... Kurt, you gotta get back to the forums reguarly... I'll be sure to hassle you about it again this weekend...

I didn't appreciate the comments, either... but, whatever, your opinion is your opinion.

We are doing fine, but of course we could use you back. Yeah, March should go by fast also, I'm going out of town for a couple weeks later on in the month, again... which just means I'll be closer to summer...

But, yeah, I must refer to the earlier point... you must come back.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Mar 2004, 04:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Its good to see the Entertainment forum is still there, and doing well. Rebel...great work...you really need a second mod to help you out tho, its not fair to have you do all the work in such a thriving forum. Maybe if we could find someone who posts...I dunno....a crazy thought I guess.
I know what you mean... him and Moneen are all alone... it must be very difficult...

Glad to see you stop in Kurt.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Mar 2004, 04:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

Been to GamingView lately Kurt? If not...don't worry. I think Tracey gave up on that place.
Old 04 Mar 2004, 04:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Jolly, Screw Job, Coder...sup fellas

good to see ya....

Coder....I just aint feelin the Vanilla Ice shit, but thats just my personal opinion, if you don't like it feel free to go freestyle on my ass in War Zone...Word To Your Mother
Old 04 Mar 2004, 04:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Trev and Aaron....hello gents...

yes Trev, Moneen does post quite a bit in there as well, so does Dade and a few others...like I said, a second mod would be nice

And Aaron...am I still a mod there? I should pry go check on my forum
Old 04 Mar 2004, 04:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Orton
Jolly, Screw Job, Coder...sup fellas

good to see ya....

Coder....I just aint feelin the Vanilla Ice shit, but thats just my personal opinion, if you don't like it feel free to go freestyle on my ass in War Zone...Word To Your Mother
Lmao... he wants me to freestyle on him, haha, maybe I will... later on tonight though, I'm about to get going in a few minutes... nice to see you again also man...
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Mar 2004, 04:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:

yes Trev, Moneen does post quite a bit in there as well, so does Dade and a few others...like I said, a second mod would be nice
Aah... you misunderstand me sir. I meant Mo was all alone in OT... such big forums... with only one mod a piece... terrible...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Mar 2004, 04:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Quote:

And Aaron...am I still a mod there? I should pry go check on my forum
I haven't been for a good few months myself. *goes to check the site* The latest news on the main page is from last September.

And...yup. We're both still mods somehow. Last post dates on the boards: Wednesday 14th January.
Old 04 Mar 2004, 04:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kryptonite

kinda tempted to go post there....have all kinds of convos with myself
Old 04 Mar 2004, 04:35 PM   #13 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Quote:
kinda tempted to go post there....have all kinds of convos with myself
We could probably plot a plan to take over the world there and no one would ever know...
Old 04 Mar 2004, 04:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Hey Kurt you should read my review of the SRT-10

And yes moneen is kinda lonely here. I want my spot back dammit
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Mar 2004, 04:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kryptonite

take over the world eh?...hmmmm

I thought Syn was still here? did I miss something?

Screw Job...SRT-10...looking for it ....right about......now