ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Mr. Submission's CAN 'O' WORMS - Males and selective hearing/sight

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Mar 2004, 06:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Mr. Submission's CAN 'O' WORMS - Males and selective hearing/sight

OK, this one could be an early bloomer... I'ma keep these threads going.

TODAY'S CAN 'O' WORMS - Do males have selective hearing/listening?

Quite often my girlfriend tells me my keys are on the table, or my mum tells me that my tracksuit pants are in the fourth draw. We look... we see nothing. Then they come and look for it, and find it. This is also the same for hearing.

This is one for the gals - do we suck? Can we not find anything? Guys - Do we do this on purpose? Is it a condition? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH US?
Old 04 Mar 2004, 11:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, I do the exact same thing. I think it's some kind of condition. No matter how hard I'll look for something, I can't find it, but my mum'll go and grab it straight away. It's definitely some kinda conspiracy against men by some higher power somewhere.
Old 04 Mar 2004, 11:41 AM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

What? huh? ok.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Mar 2004, 01:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

I don't suffer from stupid shit like that...... that theory is completely bollocks is you ask me....

...what i do suffer from from though, is what i like to call selective hearing...... as in sometimes, especially during an arguement with the missus........i only hear what i want to hear, and tune out the rest.......

and any guys who doesn't admit to this......is lying through his teeth......
Old 04 Mar 2004, 05:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

um, i dont have that problem

although i usually just dont pay attention
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Mar 2004, 01:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

I have the same problem as you. For example say if my keys are on the table and im looking on the table, I can't see them, for me it looks like it blended in the table.

Now someone else might see them, but I can't.
Old 06 Mar 2004, 02:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I don't have selective hearing problems, I just have a short attention span and flat out don't pay attention.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Mar 2004, 03:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

this just happened to me, actually. I'm staying at my mom's, and i asked her where my magazine was. She said it's near the coffee maker in the kitchen. So I look, can't find it. I keep looking. I ask her if she could come look for it and....it was right under my nose! then she says, "was that so hard?"

so yeah, I usually have that problem
Old 06 Mar 2004, 07:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Meh..Yeah...I do have selective sight...^Bosses situation is basically like mine...as far as Selective hearing..I guess I have that as well...Like...My girlfriend will tell me something she thinks is really important..and 30 seconds after she finishes,I'm like.."What?"...lol...So yeah..I guess I have both..