ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

What should I do about this little white bitch?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Mar 2004, 07:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default What should I do about this little white bitch?

So Marbles is in the cross hairs of a dilemma.......

Well, not really.......but whether or not I choose to accept it as one is currently my decision.

So back in September one of m'niggaz was thrown out of his house.......or more appropriately, he left home, becuase he was an undisciplined little bastard who fought with his mom a lot.

For WHATEVER reason, I allowed this lil' nigg to come stay at my house and live here for three months, from October-January (BTW, that's also one of the major reasons I didn't post at PWF for a long time. I didn't want any of my friends knowing this is what I do in my sparetime)

During those three months, I opened my whole world to him........gave him everything he needed. Food? Shelter? Anything he needed was his.

I let him live in my house for three months when his parents didn't want anything to do with him, that's what I did.

I lent him my car to drive to school everyday for free.........he ended up crashing it and didn't pay me a dime for the damages. That's what he did.

I threw him a birthday party at my house on October 3rd. The party nearly caused my house to be destroyed and I had to call the cops to come break up our own party to prevent all my shit from being smashed and stolen. That's what I did.

He got a girlfriend in December, and I lent him $50 to buy her a Christmas gift, and didn't ask for him to pay me back. That's what I did. (BTW, he ended up breaking up with this chick a month later anyway)

In between, I listened to every little problem and concern he had..........I was his ear for anything he wanted to talk about.

Well.....he moved out at the dawn of 2004, and he didn't call me or nothing for another two weeks. I began to get suspicious of him........and eventually, I started bad mouthing him. I told our mutual friends and his ex-girlfriend who was just recently dumped all his secrets.........I revealed everything about him.

Well, word got back to him. He bitched me out over the phone, and then hung up and blocked me from MSN.

I chalked it up as a misunderstanding.......until last week when I went to visit him. Before even giving me a chance to talk, he told me to fuck off and he slammed the door in my face. He no longer talks to me at all.

Yes, I was punked out hardcore by this guy.......but did I deserve it? Did my big mouth finally end up biting me on the ass?

Or is he just an ungrateful prick? A bitter lil' bastard who used me for my house and doesn't appreciate people who go out of their way to accomadate them in their darkest hours?

Also, what should I do about this? Should I keep trying to make amends with him? Should I just forget about him altogether and just hang with my current niggas? Or should this thing end decisively in a final showcase of violence?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2004, 07:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

hang with your current niggaz

if hes that stupid, after all you did for him, then i say screw him
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2004, 08:00 PM   #3 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
hang with your current niggaz

if hes that stupid, after all you did for him, then i say screw him

Sounds like the logical and easiest thing to do.......

I don't blame him for being mad at me........but I still expect a little respect from him, no matter what. I certainly don't expect to have him slam a door in my face when I literally opened mine for him, for three months.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 03 Mar 2004, 08:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

marbs, it wouldn't matter if you did make ammends with him. He'd end up fucking you over again. Just like he will with whoever he's hanging with now. Ppl like this don't need to be talked with, or reasoned with, because they're far to self centered to even care about other ppl's feelings, much less what they think about themselves. Best bet, let it go, wait a couple months, then laugh in his face when you see him begging for change on the street trying to make enough to bring a can of spagettios to his squaters and gutter punks. It's like the old scorpion/turtle fable. It's in his nature to take advantage of whoever he comes in contact with and to not consider or care about the consequences.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2004, 08:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Ungreatful prick. Bottom line. He sounds like a total asshole... and you shouldn't bother with him.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2004, 08:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

I say give him a big left hook and left him think about that for a few days
Old 03 Mar 2004, 08:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50-Cent
Sounds like the logical and easiest thing to do.......

I don't blame him for being mad at me........but I still expect a little respect from him, no matter what. I certainly don't expect to have him slam a door in my face when I literally opened mine for him, for three months.
I agree with SE on this one, granted dumping somebody's secrets is a bad thing to do but this guy's a fucking moocher. I say just try talking it over one more time, tell him you don't want to be friends but that you just want a truce and if that doesn't work than just ignore him completely.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Mar 2004, 12:20 AM   #8 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Heh... I agree the spreading of his secrets wasn't the smartest thing, but that discurtious free-loader had it coming, if you liked having him as a friend, try and make your peace... if not, you already have friends, so it's not like him ignoring you is hurting you any.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Mar 2004, 12:21 AM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Fuck him. He's an asshole. He used you when you were there for him. He just fuckin bolted on you when he felt he didn't need you anymore. Granted it was an asshole thing to do to run your mouth about him, but big fuckin deal. He took advantage of you. Like Exo said, fuck him. Go hang out with your other nigs man.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Mar 2004, 05:11 AM   #10 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

You were both kinda in the wrong, you for spreading the secrets he thought can tell you without it getting out and him for being ungrateful. But i say forget him, if yo do make amends then it'll be a matter of time before he tries to take you on another ride.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Mar 2004, 06:29 AM   #11 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

What a little bitch... prove your gangsterism by popping a cap in that blind fuck's ass and run like there's no tomorrow.
Old 04 Mar 2004, 03:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Screw him, he used you for those 3 months untill he got back up on his feet. You did everything you could for him and he dosen't want to be your friend anymore, so I say fuck him, hand around with your real friends and not little pricks like that guy
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Mar 2004, 08:00 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Your friendship is over. Bottom line. Once one boy can't trust his other boy the friendship is damaged and never able to fixed again. At this point it might as well be better if you two just went you seperate ways. You'll most likly never put full faith in him again, and he'll most likly never revail the screrets and refuged he did when you two were trust worthy friends. This being said, I ask how long have you two been frineds. Once someone spills your shit in the streets, shits cut. The love and respect is gone, and without those two things added with Trust there can be no friendship......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Mar 2004, 08:51 PM   #14 (permalink)

Thanks for the advice........I talked to him again the other night through another one of my friend's MSN accounts, and it was obvious he didn't wanna talk to me. I called him an ungrateful prick and he called me a faggot, but after we greeted each other, I told him he was confused, he disagreed, then I asked if I'm entitled to SOMETHING for having him stay at my house for three months. He told me I was entitled to trust, and I broke it. Well......guess that made sense. But I made a truce with him, and we agreed that we'd just be better off not being friends anymore.

BTW, I'mm still pissed that he slammed a door in my face tho.
Old 05 Mar 2004, 08:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50-Cent
BTW, I'mm still pissed that he slammed a door in my face tho.
Well... it's good to know you got it taken care of man.

And, here's what you do... go to his door again, knock, wait until he opens up, and when he does open the door, grab the handle, pull it shut, and walk away... Then you guys are even.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote