ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Your Daily Black People Thread.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Mar 2004, 03:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pimp Schnookie

Soundgarden420 can only hope to improveSoundgarden420 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Soundgarden420
Default Your Daily Black People Thread.

I'm sure alot of you people have seen whiggers before. How they act like they're of a different color and how they listen to rap music. This made me think, how come it's common for a white person to listen to rap, but you hardly ever see a black person listen to rock? In my life, I probably met about 2 black people who listen to punk, grudge, metal, whatever falls under the rock category. Most of them don't even know about that type of music. I'm not trying to sound racist because I have black friends and co-workers, but just a quick food for thought.
Old 03 Mar 2004, 03:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Head over to HBD/Wigger land, where for every decent poster, theres three or four n00bs who sit around cutting scan after scan of 50 Cent. GARY JULES people, GARY JULES!
Old 03 Mar 2004, 11:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'm white and listen to rap. Does that make me a 'wigger'? No, because I also listen to rock/metal/alternative. I dress how I like, listen to what I like, and I'm my own person.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Mar 2004, 01:11 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

All of the Black people I have known in my life have been fans of rock more so than rap.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Mar 2004, 04:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I'm black and listen to KoRn and The Strokes, and i do give other rock music a chance, but rap is truly where its at for me.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Mar 2004, 05:06 AM   #6 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I am white and I listen to rap and I definately dont consider myself a wigger
Old 04 Mar 2004, 05:59 AM   #7 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

um... i love my rap, perhaps even moreso than rock... but... having said that I don't go round the streets wearing a snoop dogg tracksuit, wearing a matching trucker hat and popping caps in random asses... i am my own person.
Old 04 Mar 2004, 06:09 AM   #8 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilchild
All of the Black people I have known in my life have been fans of rock more so than rap.
That would be me, lol
Old 04 Mar 2004, 07:53 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I'm black and I listen to Pink Floyd, Doors and Led Zeplin......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Mar 2004, 10:04 AM   #10 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
I'm black and I listen to Pink Floyd, Doors and Led Zeplin......
amen, brother, amen

as for me, I go through my normal rap/hip-hop stages, then I ease back into Zep, Who, Beatles, etc, until I go back...most of the time I listen to both, though...
Old 04 Mar 2004, 03:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pimp Schnookie

Soundgarden420 can only hope to improveSoundgarden420 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Soundgarden420

Well me I'm 3/4 white and 1/4 hispanic and I listen to all types of music(especially some boy band music believe it or not). But I mostly listen to rock(obviosuly cause of my username) and then rap.
Old 04 Mar 2004, 03:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
Let me reintroduce myself

Jim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundgarden420
Well me I'm 3/4 white and 1/4 hispanic and I listen to all types of music(especially some boy band music believe it or not). But I mostly listen to rock(obviosuly cause of my username) and then rap.
You wouldn't happen to be a fan of Good Charlotte would you?

Their music is truly like no other.
Old 04 Mar 2004, 03:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Im white and I listen to rap occasionaly but I listen to rock and metal more than anything else, so I don't consider myself a wigger
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Mar 2004, 03:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Ross

Their music is truly like no other.
Well that much I can agree on, Good Charlotte's suckiness is that like no other boy band
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Mar 2004, 03:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
Let me reintroduce myself

Jim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Periødic 02
Well that much I can agree on, Good Charlotte's suckiness is that like no other boy band
Apparently young man, you must not have very good taste in music. Otherwise, you'd realize that Good Charlotte is perhaps the greatest band of our time. Can you honestly tell me that if you heard Good Charlotte's "The Anthem" on the radio you'd turn it off? No, I didn't think so.