ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Stuck on the side of the road.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Mar 2004, 12:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Stuck on the side of the road.....

yep, you guessed it.....today's thread making day for me.....

summer, 1990.....I was coming home from a friends house about three in the morning and had a blowout.....left rear tire ripped to shreds.....

I managed to pull off to the side of the road, but I hadn't had my vehicle very long and, to my surprise, did not have a jack.....therefore, I couldn't change my tire.....

well, this was before the days that everyone and their neighbor had cell phones, so I couldn't call for help without first going somewhere.....and of course, I wasn't anywhere close to a payphone.....so, I went up and knocked on someone's door that I had no idea who they were.....

after taking a cussing for waking that first guy up, I went to another house.....they were kind enough to let me use the phone (which I gave them $5 dollars for) but they wouldn't let me in the house or anything.....

finally, my dad (irate dad, I might add) shows up with a jack.....I promise you, every vehicle I have owned since then carries a jack with it everywhere.....

so, ever been stranded along the side of the road and needed help?.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Mar 2004, 03:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Me and my Dad were goint to the adirondacks in Upstate New York, and up there, there is nothing but trees and animals. We were going up the mountains and I saw that the gas tank was at E, so I told my dad but he said "don't worry we will be ok", I said "whatever" and would you know it, 10 minutes later we ran out of gas. My dad and me managed to push the car along the side of the road. We knew we were in trouble because it was around 6pm and it was getting really dark, and up there at nighttime there are no streetlights so when it's dark up there it's pitch black. So anyway I was getting really worried because I knew it was going to be dark soon. No one was coming around and it was starting to look hopeless for us. Night time came and still no one, than god it was summer because we would of freezed are ass off if it was winter. Finally at around 10pm a guy drove by and my dad jumped in front of the car for it to stop. We got into his truck and drove 10 miles down the road to the nearest gas station. That had to be one of the most scariest experiences in my life
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Mar 2004, 03:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Well I got stranded on the road with my first car a 1978 Datsun B-210. Broke the driveshaft and was startnded for three hours til I managed to find some help.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote