ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Your Morning Routine...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Mar 2004, 07:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Your Morning Routine...

We've had it before, so you know what to do. But this time i want specifics. I wanna know the exact time you get up. I wanna know what you do every second after that. With that being said...

I set my alarm for 6:10 AM. I then hit snooze after it goes off. I lay for a few minutes, then get up. I get dressed in the dark as quietly as i can. Then go to the bathroom, and piss, take a shower, and then do my hair. I go downstairs take some food out to the dogs. Come in eat some cereal, milk and toast. I Read the paper. Then I turn the news on and watch it for a few minutes( if i see something good on i come get on the computer and see if i can find it on here, then post it.) And the i get on the computer for a few minutes. I then get off about 7:30. Shes usually up I go upstairs and shes usually just getting out of the shower, or getting ready to get in it. Kiss her goodbye, and I go to work.

now yours
Old 02 Mar 2004, 08:36 AM   #2 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

I wake up at 7:00 AM..turn the computer on right away. go to take a piss and a shower..put my clothes on..post here untill 8:00 am. then i go downstairs to eat and watch tv. at 8:15 i go and brush my teeth and get ready for school..and at 8:30 i leave.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Mar 2004, 08:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

I usually get up around 6:30 or 7:00...then I turn the cpmuter on in my room, then go on here and post some...i go downstairs, eat breakfast, and get out the dorr for my day..
Old 02 Mar 2004, 09:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

I wake around 5:30am or 6am, go to the bathroom, shower, eat, get on the PC, watch some news, then around 7am (depending on my work sched.) I head out the door.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Mar 2004, 09:51 AM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Get up at 6:00AM shower, eat breakfast, read the newspaper, turn on the engine of the car I will use, pick up my stuff and head out to work.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Mar 2004, 10:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

well, what can I say, today was a banner morning..... and you asked for specifics, so i give them to you.

Anyways, up at 7 am. jump in the shower to wake myself up. Go downstairs after getting out of the shower. Flip on TV so i can hear Sportscenter in the background while I make myself a cup of French Vanilla Cappucino and make the missus breakfast while she's still sleeping. (toast for me, omellettes for her) before going back upstairs, i take my iBook off sleep mode to quickly check my e-mail. After that's done, i grab a breakfast tray, and put her and my brekky on the tray and carry it upstairs. Naturally, I'm finished eating before she is, so i go feed the kitten while she's watching the weather network to see what it's going to be like for the day (she's in atmospheric sciences, so weather is kinda important to her). I take the dishes downstairs while she jumps in the shower. She comes out, we have a pre-noon nooner (or just give and recieve some oral lovin' if we're too lazy), then she gets ready for school, then shortly thereafter she leaves. i usually end up going to work or school an hour or two later than that, so i whittle my time away reading the morning paper and posting on here. Unless we leave at the same time, then I drive her, as i don't trust her 1982 VW Rabbit as far as i can throw it.

But i can't lie, my morning routine isnt always like that...... because i don't always bring her breakfast.... ........ and yes, i know, i'm a lucky, lucky, man......

Last edited by Nullpunkt; 02 Mar 2004 at 10:10 AM. Reason: because sex is better than hand wash, and so is soap.......
Nullpunkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Mar 2004, 02:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

I get up around 7:00 am, turn on ESPN news, then I go and get a bowl of cereal... come back, eat, watch the scores, then after that I grab my towel, go take a shower, when I get out, I dry myself off, back into my room to put deoderant, briefs, shorts, pants, and socks on... then back into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth, after that I put my shirt on... and from there I get ready for school.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Mar 2004, 03:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

My alarm goes out at 6:30 am, I get up to go take a shower, hop out of the shower, I do my hair, get dressed and down the stairs by 7am. I make breakfast, usually eggs or sometimes just cereal. I check my homework and Im out the door by 7:30
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Mar 2004, 03:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

hmmmm......

alarm goes off around 6:30.....depending upon whether I have taken NyQuil the night before or not, I hit the snooze button once.....then, I get up, go in and wake the girls up.....get the youngest daughter dressed, brush both girls' hair, make sure they are eating breakfast (which my wife has fixed) and then I go shower.....between 7:30 and 7:40, I have finished showering and getting dressed.....

I then go and wake up my son, getting him dressed and beginning to eat breakfast.....I make sure the girls are now brushing their teeth and get their backpacks ready for school.....at roughly 8:05 am, the wife leaves to take the kids to school.....I then leave around 8:10 and drive 38 minutes to work.....

come in, turn on my comp here at work, check my e-mail, check my messages, check my in-box and log on to PWF for a look at what folks talked about last evening.....

that's about it.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Mar 2004, 04:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

wake up around 6am, lay in bed litsening to radio till around 7, put on glasses, put on watch, get dressed.

come out, make my breakfast, eat. brush teeth, make sure my hair isnt standing straight up, then off to school
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Mar 2004, 08:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Pretty Simple For me...

Wake up at 6:50 am...usually I go right to the bathroom first thing..lol...Then I go in my room...Check out what I want to wear for the day..after i'm done Dressing...I hop back in bed for about 20 minutes..and watch Sportscenter...Around 7:15 I get the Paper..Brush My Teeth..and by 7:28...I'm out the door..
Old 02 Mar 2004, 11:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

My alarm goes off at 7:00 and as soon as I get out of bed I get dressed and turn on my radio to listen to my favorite radio morning show.Then I go to the bathroom,after that I get some cereal or sometimes I have Pop Tarts,pour myself a glass of water or juice.Go in my room and eat,at 8:00 I brush my hair and my teeth,go back in my room and put all my stuff in my backpack,put on some deodorant.Then I sit in my room listening to the radio until 8:25 when my sister gets back home to take me to school.

That's my morning....

Last edited by Jason; 04 Mar 2004 at 10:04 PM.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote