ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Mr. Submission's CAN 'O' WORMS - Swearing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Mar 2004, 05:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Mr. Submission's CAN 'O' WORMS - Swearing

Today's Second CAN 'O' WORMS - Has swearing lost all its meaning?

I see nowadays that many people say 'fuck' and 'shit' in every day speech... I used to do it to my teachers... but has doing this demeaned swearing? Is there certain words that don't mean anything anymore? Are there certain words that still do? Do you swear? Why/Why not?

What's YOUR take?
Old 02 Mar 2004, 08:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

There are words that dont mean anything, like shit, fuck. People say them all the time and It just gets to where its apart of your everyday life. You cant say it on TV or if your a little kid. There are a few words some people dont say. And i swear. Probably too much. I mean not every other word coming out of my mouth, but quite a few are.
Old 02 Mar 2004, 09:21 AM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Well since I work in a professional enviroment I still need to be careful on the way i speak. Besides the only way I would swear is if I loose my temper.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Mar 2004, 10:00 AM   #4 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

If something happens where I'm frustrated or angry then I'll swear...sometimes when I'm around friends, I swear just because...but I know a lot of guys who swear a lot more than I do...and sometime's I'll feel bad if I swear when it's not neccesary.
Old 02 Mar 2004, 10:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I Do Swear a lot...probably too much..as Boss can attest too...at My Work Enviorment..it's commonplace that you hear everyone swear..a little too much...But It dosen't bother me at all...After all..they're just words to me..
Old 03 Mar 2004, 02:22 AM   #6 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

I Only really swear out loud when it's neccesary, When i'm angry, Or Here in PWF. I Find that People Swear a lot more the past couple Decades then They ever did long Ago.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2004, 04:13 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I swear all the time.........where I work it is commonplace to hear swearwords. It is overused and thus has lost its meaning except fot the C word. Im still not comfortable using it and I still believe others are too.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2004, 05:34 AM   #8 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaneberg
I swear all the time.........where I work it is commonplace to hear swearwords. It is overused and thus has lost its meaning except fot the C word. Im still not comfortable using it and I still believe others are too.
thats the word i'm talking about. i never use it. it could be the next 'fuck'.
Old 03 Mar 2004, 05:42 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I hope not.......it just sounds vulgar when you say it........although I did like the use of the word in the movie the jackal. It gave the scene some presence.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2004, 05:45 AM   #10 (permalink)
Secret Agent

^it's a...how you say in australia... dogger word. most of my mates never use it and thats the way i want it to stay. anyone who used it regularly i've never really liked.
Old 03 Mar 2004, 10:46 AM   #11 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

I do let a swear bomb loose ever so often but I find that swearing while trying to make an intelligent comment is rather contradictory and pulls away from the weight of the statement.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2004, 10:58 AM   #12 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

well, I rarely ever use swear words.....I find it unnecessary to use them, especially in everyday language.....of course, the fact that I am in upper management at my job and deal with customers on a regular basis adds meaning to the fact that I shouldn't use them.....there is an image that I need to uphold.....

at one time, I looked upon people who constantly used swear words as "uneducated".....my stance has changed about that, and I do see that people use them more commonly in everyday language.....the words have taken on different meaning to a lot of people.....

there is a respect issue that arises when using swear words.....for instance, there are things you probably wouldn't say around your parents and their friends out of respect for the language they use.....yet, you use them around your friends because it is comfortable.....

I don't know what the real answer is to the question, but I choose to not use swear words in everyday conversation.....and rarely at all, if ever.....if I use a curse word in my language, it carries meaning.....and usually it means I'm beyond the point of being angry.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote