ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

My Peace Treaty(With the Forum)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Mar 2004, 07:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Dr. Dre is an unknown quantity at this point
Default My Peace Treaty(With the Forum)

I am so sorry for all stuff I have caused all the hatred its all my fauilt for being OWNED by every member of the Forum I got OWNED so many times I think it was a Record

Now but I still have beef with one member and that is Eminem(Wanksta) he think's he can Freestyle better then me and he knows I'am the Freestyle champ around here nobody can deny that.

Now Can yall accept my Apology Please.

And yeah Eminem Meet me in WARZONE to settle this matter
Dr. Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2004, 07:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

^^
shut up you ignorant creature...no one liked you, no oe likes you, and no one will ever like you. Coming in with the attitude you did, and expect to be acepted, you'll never earn respect with any one of the members here
Old 01 Mar 2004, 07:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I was a little amused at the Oeo2 name, though.....wonder why you came up with that?.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2004, 07:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Dr. Dre is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry for all the trouble I caused I did not mean it I'am sorry I deserved to get OWNED all those times
Dr. Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2004, 08:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I don't trust you still, I don't know if you have anything up your sleave but I have no problem with you if you decide to behave
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2004, 08:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

people arent going to respect you just because you apologize. start acting like a human being, and then MAYBE, people will tolerate you
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2004, 08:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Wow .... umm ... I must've missed something. Someone fill me in.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Mar 2004, 12:10 AM   #8 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Naw, you don't get an apology from me until you can actually prove that you can compete with a 10 year old in a battle.

And as far as WZ goes, you're my bitch, don't tell me where the fuck to go. You know I'm beatin the shit out of you... but then again, there's always round two...
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Mar 2004, 04:49 AM   #9 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
people arent going to respect you just because you apologize. start acting like a human being, and then MAYBE, people will tolerate you
...NAH. Once you've tapped out to Sub, you're on his shitlist for LIFE.
Old 02 Mar 2004, 06:03 AM   #10 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

This is simply shameful, 2Gangsta, i always knew you were a bitch but this is just too much too believe, saying sorry to an entire message board,LMAO, whats next? Begging to be accepted?

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Mar 2004, 06:11 AM   #11 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^is this 2Gangsta... i thought it was CDWC :S
Old 02 Mar 2004, 06:29 AM   #12 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Nah, hes too 2Gangsta. 2Gangsta always tried to rap but could never get it right and his flame style is exactly the same, cowardly and weak.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Mar 2004, 06:39 AM   #13 (permalink)
Secret Agent

if i was a mod... i would IP check.
Old 02 Mar 2004, 07:12 AM   #14 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

What happened? I thought you were mod before, you got stripped?

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>