ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Sweet Tooth's Auto Reviews, Dodge RAM SRT-10 "The New King of Supertrucks"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Mar 2004, 01:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Talking Sweet Tooth's Auto Reviews, Dodge RAM SRT-10 "The New King of Supertrucks"

When Ford introduced the 380HP lightning to their roster I thought the truck pretty kicked ass but the truck wasn't very appealing in my eyes because the truck didn't had the atitude. In 2003 Detroit's Auto Show Dodge introduced the Dodge RAM SRT-10 as a 2004 model, and it instantly caught my eye with it's brute look and hot rod design so I got some info on it and signed up for a waiting list. Well Three weeks ago I got a cal to schedule a Test Drive of the truck for this past saturday. Well here is personal review of the Dodge Ram SRT-10

Dodge RAM SRT-10

This past Saturday at 9:58AM I was greeted on my house by a Dodge salesperson and a flatbed truck carrying the beast behind. Of course there was a little catch before I could drive it. I had to give them my insurance data and a 500 dollar safety deposit check and they said they will pick up the truck Tomorrow Tuesday afternoon. Well when they left and after i finish drooling like a Saint Bernard I grabbed the keys and me and my fiance went for a ride. As soon as I got the key in the ignition and pushed that big red button I was absolutely excited. The 8.0L V10 Pushes 500HP 525 Pound Ft. of torque and it's LOUD.

Now I must say this truck rides fucking HARD and I mean HARD! This damn truck can't be any more stiff seriously so as long as you don't hit any potholes you'll be fine. The cabin is quite confy and the seats are very well made along with aluminum trimmings that beautiful 6 speed hurst shifter. and the 500watt Infinity Stereo with subwoofer is worthy of an aftermarket package cause when that bass thump it really makes your organs tremble.

After I gained enough confidence it was time to wake up those horsies. THIS TRUCK IS FUCKING SCARY!! I drove the lightning on 99 and I though it was mean but the viper engine on this truck is just NUTS! Half way on the throttle the tires bark loud enough leaving a streak of tire peel on the asphault hit pedal to the metal and you'll have a hard time keeping this maniacal beast on a straight line. 0-60 is supposed to be 4.9 secs but I think thats very conservative. I have a race meter and I got 4.4 to 4.6 from 0-60 and 12.5 on the quarter mile. an a Top speed of over 155MPH (goverment restricted) Now from a 5,200 pound truck that is quick.

As far as looks well the truck as a very hot rod look with a removable rear wheel spoiler on the back. The truck has massive 22" wheels wrapped on Pirellis performance series. But the front scoop is quite useless but I heard there is a kit to pipe the scoop to the air cleaner wich is a very good idea and can pump some extra horses (damn and they want more?!)

Another bad... well I should say worse is the gas consumpton. This thing sucks aroung 12mpg average and you have to pump medium or premium gas to get the truck to operate properly. But thats the price you pay for high horsepower.

The truck's price is $45,795 plus gas guzzler tax, and TT&L wich bringg it to around 54 grand I think wich is a bit too high but considering the fact that I can beat down a lightning (including the 05 model) to a pulp it makes me so happy. I took the truck to work today and I got as shit load of compliments and around five phone numbers from several hot looking girls

I migh buy this truck. I fell in love with it so bad and I feel sorry to let it go.

Your thoughts.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2004, 02:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Damn that truck looks hot as hell. If I was rich, I would probably buy one. I don't think I would be able to handle it though

Nice review Tooth, keep it up man
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2004, 02:11 PM   #3 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Sounds awesome man, thatís cool how you got it for the whole day.

Anyway, I guess itís pretty much what I expected to hear. Sounds like it was one hell of a ride but at 45 grand the price seems a little steep. But youíre right, you gotta pay to play.

12 mpg sucks as well but what else would you expect from an 8.0L.

Iíll agree with you that this is defiantly the nicest truck out on the road. I love the look of the RAMís but this one just takes it. Hopefully Iíll see a few of these on the road sometime in the future to get a better look at them.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2004, 02:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Don't expect me to test the top speed. I'm not that anxious to die yet
Old 01 Mar 2004, 02:19 PM   #5 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah I was going to ask you what you got it up to but then again, you'd have to be nuts to try 155 on any road.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2004, 02:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by error402
Yeah I was going to ask you what you got it up to but then again, you'd have to be nuts to try 155 on any road.
Fastest speed i have got it 120mph on highway 48 and I let og of the gas cause I was pinned to the seat and about to piss my pants lol.
Old 01 Mar 2004, 02:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Damn, I think we could hook my lil' toyota to that monster and still out drag the competition.......or I would lose the front end of my truck, but it would be fun none the less.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2004, 02:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

My victims this past weekend and this morning.

Ford Mustang Cobra (Either 02 or 03)
2000 Camaro Z-28
Toyota Supra
Toyota Tundra(Yes this was a masacre but he started it)
99 Firebird Ram Air
Honda Civic with Nitrous Oxide (My Fiance's Victim)

You know when it's 11:30PM there are a lot of weirdos who think they can outdrag any car.

Last edited by Toof; 01 Mar 2004 at 02:47 PM.
Old 01 Mar 2004, 02:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

man, i'd like to drag you in my girlfriends 1982 Volkswagon Rabbit.

and yes, pictures are forthcoming......
Old 01 Mar 2004, 02:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Moneen.

Oh yeah that would be interesting
Old 01 Mar 2004, 06:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!ô

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Moneen.

Or my friends 1980 Honda Civic!!

80 Hp BIZNATCH!!!!!
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2004, 07:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Just curious, how much can it haul, and what's the point of having the truck instead of the viper, just for logical and practical reasons. Afterall, I think if you're going to go after one truck for something, you should give the same consideration to another.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2004, 11:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

I'm not sure how much it can haul (reads Owner's Manual) Ok the truck can haul 4000 pounds. And besides the lightning is the very same thing the differece is that lightning pulls 1000 pounds less. This idea of making super trucks has been around for ages. When Chevy made the Cyclone on 1992 they did not though of hauling a boat or carrying drywalls. The concept of Sport trucks has been arund for over 20 years. Now the concept is at it's peak and everyone wants to make a faster and meaner truck.

Besides Vipers cost over 80 grand. You can have as much fun with this truck for half the price.

By the way I ran it thru some curves and runs quite nicely but the truck bed is bothersome sometimes cause oversteer starts to kick in and the rear tires want to be ahead of the front ones.
Old 02 Mar 2004, 06:05 AM   #14 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

That car looks sick as hell, but you can probably hit a lorry with that and it'll still be standing,lol.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Mar 2004, 09:15 AM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly as hell
That car looks sick as hell, but you can probably hit a lorry with that and it'll still be standing,lol.
lol good point. I've seen exotic cars hitting cars and/or trucks and they literaly disintegrate.