ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

What do you think about this idea...
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Feb 2004, 11:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation
Default What do you think about this idea...

I propose that we move all the current Off Topic posts into an "Archive" sub-forum for historical purposes only. This way we can start basically fresh. All threads can be restarted, etc.

Someone came up with this before, forgot who it was, but I give credit to them.

I think it is a good idea because it will get more activity in Off Topic and seeing as there are new posters since a lot of these old threads were made, new opinions can be heard, etc.

So yea...tell me what you think,
Old 29 Feb 2004, 11:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I think it's a good idea. We're running out of topics anyway, so this should be cool.
Old 29 Feb 2004, 12:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Yeah, I think it's a good idea, we could use a sort of "clean up".
Old 29 Feb 2004, 12:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

We Should Recycle The Shitty Ass Threads And Create An Archive For "Greater" Threads Such As The "N" Word Debate....The "TOWC Wars" And Other Threads We Felt Were PWF's Best....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 29 Feb 2004, 12:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Not a bad idea. Give it a fresh start and it will give new posters a chance to chime in without feeling that they are rehashing a subject or someone elses opinion.

Old 29 Feb 2004, 01:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I dunno... its prolly a good Idea... I just don't really want MOTM included in that... that should be left alone...

I think it was Starscreams idea... where has he gone anyway??

I was starting to like him...
Old 29 Feb 2004, 01:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

i like the idea. i also forgot who came up with this before, but i was for it then, and im for it now
Old 29 Feb 2004, 02:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
I dunno... its prolly a good Idea... I just don't really want MOTM included in that... that should be left alone...

I think it was Starscreams idea... where has he gone anyway??

I was starting to like him...
He's at PW. He seems to be behaving himself this time too. He's a regular Nerdery poster.
Old 29 Feb 2004, 05:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Meh....I don't have anything Against it...I don't guess it's a bad idea...
Old 29 Feb 2004, 05:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Mc
He's at PW. He seems to be behaving himself this time too. He's a regular Nerdery poster.
Really!?

Under what name?
Old 29 Feb 2004, 05:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I could care less. But I don't really know what the point is though. It will just look like we will have less posts here, and it may make less people join. I dont know though... And if there are new threads that were made from before, so what.

But hey, your the boss. Do what you want.
Old 29 Feb 2004, 08:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

It sounds like a good idea, maybe it would work or maybe not, just see what happens
Old 29 Feb 2004, 09:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Won't hurt to try it. If all the threads are being archived they can just as easily be brought back.
Old 29 Feb 2004, 09:09 PM   #14 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA666
It sounds like a good idea, maybe it would work or maybe not, just see what happens

oh gee, wow, that post sure was insightful, wasn't it?
Thank-you Captain "States-The-Fucking Obvious"

It might work? It might not? If you were any more insightful, you might tear a hole in space and time with that razor-sharp insight.

Seriously.... It took you how many minutes to come up with that gem of wisdom?

I guess I can't chastize you to much though..... you didn't know any better when you were wading in the shallow end of the gene pool.

Man, stop sitting on the fence when it comes to anything....it's not only cutting on precious blood supply to your brain, it seems to be doing the same to your pebble-sized testicles.

Grow some fucking balls, and learn to form what we intellectuals call "an opinion".

Stay the fuck out of Off-Topic until you can actually think, process and write down thoughts at something more than the average toddler level.

......that's right kids, Mo's gone heel.
:bunny:
Old 29 Feb 2004, 09:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Moneen.

oh gee, wow, that post sure was insightful, wasn't it?
Thank-you Captain "States-The-Fucking Obvious"

It might work? It might not? If you were any more insightful, you might tear a hole in space and time with that razor-sharp insight.

Seriously.... It took you how many minutes to come up with that gem of wisdom?

I guess I can't chastize you to much though..... you didn't know any better when you were wading in the shallow end of the gene pool.

Man, stop sitting on the fence when it comes to anything....it's not only cutting on precious blood supply to your brain, it seems to be doing the same to your pebble-sized testicles.

Grow some fucking balls, and learn to form what we intellectuals call "an opinion".

Stay the fuck out of Off-Topic until you can actually think, process and write down thoughts at something more than the average toddler level.

......that's right kids, Mo's gone heel.
:bunny:
Have I ever agreed more??

NO.

I mean really, maybe we should put some thought into our posts.

Or maybe not.

We'll see how it goes.
Closed Thread