ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Phobias

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Feb 2004, 04:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default Phobias

it's easy to say that we all have phobias, Some Fear Heights, others Creatures, And Most importantly Death. What Phobias do you have, and How Do you Deal with them?

I Deal with My Phobias in different styles. there are three That are Major to me.

Heights: I Try To Stay away from tall places, And Most importantly, Keep from Going Up Any High places.

spiders: Childish sounding i know, But i try to stay away from places that are infested with them.

And Most importantly Death: This one is the Most mentally Disturbing one i have. Many nights i dream that Either i or someone i car about is dead or Dying. And When i awake, i still have the thoughts and Worries. it's a normal feeling, and many fear it as well. all i do is try to get it out of my mind. I Sometimes watch tv, or Play video games, Something to get it out of me until i go to sleep.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Feb 2004, 04:15 AM   #2 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

I am weird, I use to not fear heights... but, now, that I'm older, I do... it's weird... it's a big mental issue I think, like you can psych yourself into fearing high places.

Insects... primarily ticks and spiders, I get real paranoid when I'm around places that I know have ticks, like high grass, out of the city, I can't stand that, and usually avoid it if possible. Spiders, I hate, because of getting bit in the neck by one, luckily harmless, because this climate does not contain any deadly ones... but, every since then, I'm extra cruel to spiders, like, I grab them with plyers, and squeeze hard. Another one I guess is bee's... when I was younger I was real vulnerable to bee's and their buzz... but the older I get, I could really give a shit less if I get stung, because it's a temporary pain, that lasts for like 30 seconds, and they go off and die anyways.

I don't know if this is considered a phobia... but, I have a fear of doing something bad in my sleep, like, luckily to my recolection, and my parents, I've never slept walked, or even talked in myself, besides a friend, who "says" I said a girls name in my sleep a few times... but, I don't have proof, so I don't know. But, back on topic, I have a fear of possibly like going and making a sandwich in the middle of night in my sleep, and I don't know, just that I would get attacked by my dog, for scaring him or something... although he will defenitly recognize me, dogs have a sense of fear, and will defend themselves at all costs.

There is a way to trick your dreams a little bit, like, usually what you fall asleep thinking about is what you dream about, I've tested it, like, I fall asleep thinking of me and Beyonce chillin in my room... and I can usually trick myself into dreaming about that, I've recalled dreams from doing shit like that, it's a fun way of playing with your own mind.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Feb 2004, 04:21 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I suffer from vertigo so no heights for me folks.

Needles are my other phobia. Its been many many many years since Ive had one and when I did I remember running around the doctors office to avoid getting one. 3 people had to restrain me before I got the needle.

and finally. just like MR T said in the a-team............ I AINT GETTIN ON NO PLANE...and it will take more than a glass of drugged milk to get me on one

Last edited by G O D; 29 Feb 2004 at 04:25 AM.
G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Feb 2004, 04:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I think my only Phobia is Coconut Cream, I puke while a drunk Whale in the mrning whenever I eat some of that shit.....

I don't know why though.
Old 29 Feb 2004, 04:26 AM   #5 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I dont really have a fear of heights I have a fear of taking off and landing.

I do have a fear or insects as well especially roaches, spiders, and bees but dont really do anything about it but squish them
Old 29 Feb 2004, 04:27 AM   #6 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante
I think my only Phobia is Coconut Cream, I puke while a drunk Whale in the mrning whenever I eat some of that shit.....

I don't know why though.

that isnt a phobia that sounds like an allergic reaction
Old 29 Feb 2004, 04:28 AM   #7 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Oh wait, I have a fear of Fall, heights I'm okay with but I'm shit scared of Free-Falling...

(probably because it would most likely lead to death or a lot of pain!)
Old 29 Feb 2004, 08:25 AM   #8 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

^^
It's not the fall that kills you, it's the sudden stop at the end

I don't think I have any phobias, just random little fears that are soon over-come....
Old 29 Feb 2004, 10:53 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

I don't have any phobias that I can think of. I am a lil cautious when it comes to heights but that does not stop me from going. I guess if I think about it I fear losing a loved one (Mother, Father, Wife, etc.) but that is something totally out of my control.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Feb 2004, 12:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I don't have any phobias that I can think of maybe just the fear of death, I am scared shit of death because I know it's coming and theres nothing I can do about it
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Feb 2004, 12:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I'm afraid of snakes... but that does not make me a pussy... Indian Jones was afraid of snakes and he was very cool...... but not as cool as me.
Old 29 Feb 2004, 01:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Spiders. I avoid a place if there are any around. I always check the rooms I go in to make sure I don't see any.
Old 29 Feb 2004, 02:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Spiders and like Coder, saying or doing something in my sleep. Apparantly I used to do impressions of Jim Carrey in my sleep, when I was younger.
Old 29 Feb 2004, 02:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I'm arachnaphobic... and I fear insects as well...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Feb 2004, 03:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

I'm not sure if it's a "phobia" as such, but I have a major hangup over eyes. I know it sounds dumb, but they really creep me out. Seeing bloodshot eyes, eyes that have been punched, watery eyes, whatever, makes me shudder, and just feel generally crept out. The thought of contact lenses or eyedrops totally petrifies me. I'm even feeling a little weird typing this out.