ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Age, what is old?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Feb 2004, 01:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!
Default Age, what is old?

What do you good folks here at PWF consider "old"?, What age? are there any specific traits that you consider "old"?

Myself, I do not really have a perception of old age, all my life I have been around people 70+ that could work most of us into the ground. So I see old as being dead, when you stop living you stop being young.

ok, this is the part where you post your thoughts on the topic at hand.................go ahead, it is just the net........make with the posterizationalisms.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2004, 02:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

i dont consider how old you are to being "old"

old, to me, is how good your mind is. you can be 89 and have a good mind, i dont consider that old. old in age, not in mind.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2004, 03:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

'Oldness' differs between people. If your body is still holding up when you're 93, and your mind is as sharp as it was when you were 39, what makes you older than you were then?
Old 28 Feb 2004, 03:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

well, the older I get the older "OLD" seems to be.....when I was 10, 25 seemed old.....now, I'm 30 and my father is 62.....I don't deem my father to be an "OLD" man.....

so, along the lines of the others who have posted, I have to say that you are only old if you allow yourself to be......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2004, 03:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

It all has to do with relatioships with time... if someone was born in 1980, the year 1969 seems so foriegn and people from that time, old. But fast foreward to when that same man is in his 70's, and 2000 doesn't seem so far back.

If you are in good health and mental state, like my 85 year old Grandfather, you are numerically old... but not really in any other way...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2004, 04:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Age is all a state of mind. Provided you have one left.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2004, 07:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Old is when you have to take a piss every half an hour

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2004, 07:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

As far as age goes, it seems like 80 is a long way off....
Old 28 Feb 2004, 07:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Oldness has to do with the physical state of your body and the state of your mind not how many years you are. Take that juicer guy for instance, sharp as a whip and bench pressing more than I currently am. This guy's pushin 90 but is only a little old. Or take Micheal Jackson for instance he's old in a "we really don't give a shit about you anymore" kind of way.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2004, 08:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Your only "Old" if you allow yourself to be old, If your body is still functioning well at the of age 80 than you don't think your old and that all thats matters
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2004, 08:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaneberg
Old is when you have to take a piss every half an hour
Please tell me that is while not consuming beer or else I am a freakin' dinosaur.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Feb 2004, 02:25 AM   #12 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

I consider old, when you have to wear adult diapers, and can't remember the names of your children.

Lmao... naw, I consider old people, like 60+... when I heard people dying in their 40's it just kind of makes me think... it's very sad, that's way too young to go, even though 40 years is a lot of time, it's way to young to die... so, IMO at 60 years old is when you can start to be called "old"... even though it's more polite to not call someone that.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Feb 2004, 02:35 AM   #13 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilchild
Please tell me that is while not consuming beer or else I am a freakin' dinosaur.
LOL..........drinking is the exception.

Let me add.
Old is when you cant hold on through the night without having to get up and go to the toilet.............(and no devilchild going to the toilet to throw up after drinking doesnt count)

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Feb 2004, 02:52 AM   #14 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

in my opinion, old isn't defined by age. I Believe that Old Is when You Mentally and Physically Feel Like your body has seen it's best days go by. old is when you feel like it's nearing the end of your life. That's sad to say, i know, but that's what i feel. because I've seen people in their 60's still celebrating Life, and Other's awaiting the end. but if you want a number, anybody after 60 is what i consider old.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Feb 2004, 03:26 AM   #15 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

80 years old, Yep I'd consider them Old People, Fuck everyone else about their shithead posts about Mind and feeling, You're all strange people, Old is Old.

If you have a Old Body, one that has been here for a long time, YOU'RE OLD!