ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Where does the Hatred Stem?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Feb 2004, 05:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default Where does the Hatred Stem?

Yeah, i've realized i Pissed a lot of you off with my pointless ass threads, But HEy.. i'm Mortal, Thought i'd talk about Food and stuff. But what the Hell, life goes On, and Not all of you can be pleased with The Shit that i post, and Believe me, i too consider what i post as SHIT. I've been Uninteresting and Unentertaining since i Came Back here in january. Yeah, You're Probably thinking "what the Hell is he Rambling about? Why Should i give a shit?" Well, If you're at all wondering the topic of this thread it's this:

Why Do You Hate a Person? and From Where and what time does that Hatred Stem?

I'll make this simple, i got no beef with anyone here. just getting frustrated as to why you all seem to dislike me.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2004, 05:21 AM   #2 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

well you said it just now... because you post SHIT.
Old 28 Feb 2004, 05:27 AM   #3 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

i'm aware of that, but i don't want to be Hated like sam is, i want to improve. hoefully i can, but that's what i need to focus on. Getting out of my Shitty Rut, and Getting to be a better poster, one people can like, and Without others Calling a Piece of shit. but what the Hell, i'm mortal. I'll probably Never improve, Cause as long as i hang around here, i'm only going to degrade myself Further, and Make more and more of an ass out of myself. Hopefully that won't happen to me, but what's to say that it it isnt?

Old 28 Feb 2004, 05:49 AM   #4 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

I don't hate anyone... I dislike Hardy and Sam for their washed up rockers gimmick, I also can stand that fag TrueWarrior who keeps coming back... which actually makes it more fun.

I'm sure you can improve, Sin, just enough of the meaningless spam threads/posts. Stick to the topic.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2004, 05:58 AM   #5 (permalink)

thanks for the supprt coder. That's what i intend to do. from now on, if i make news threads, i'll post my thoughts into it first. and not just a sentence long thing. i'll make sensible Threads that people actually Want to Read and reply in. Yes, hopefully i can turn over a new leaf and earn the respect i hope to achieve.

and i intend to make those changes right now.

Old 28 Feb 2004, 07:45 AM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Maybe you should stop repeating your self in every thread 10 times! That might help!
Old 28 Feb 2004, 08:38 AM   #7 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

^^
lol....yeah, one of the reasons I didn't like you before was because you exclaimed(!) every post you made! like this! everytime! so it just needed to stop....but yeah, just try not to Spam....
Old 28 Feb 2004, 10:37 AM   #8 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

First, Inuyasha, I have no problem with you or your posting. Granted you have had more than your share of "spam" posts, but you do a decent job in the games forum and you do add a lil to off topic.

Now back to the subject....

In order for me to hate someone they have to betray my trust or hurt someone I care about. I can't hate anyone over the net, I can dislike them but I do not know them well enough to breed hatred.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2004, 10:58 AM   #9 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

well, I can't think of anyone that I've ever hated, and I certainly could not hate anyone over the internet.....as a matter of fact, even if I do get irritated with someone here on the boards, it becomes more a source of entertainment than anything else.....

Sin, as for your posting and whatnot.....I got no problem with it.....the only thing I can suggest is that you don't need to reply to each individual that posts in one of your threads.....but, that is also your style of posting......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2004, 01:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Sin, I wasn't aware that anyone hated you...FWIW, I certainly don't.

I can't say why the haters hate, but I do know where hate comes from...personal insecurities.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2004, 02:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

You are fine by me. Dont take those red dots personally.
Old 28 Feb 2004, 03:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Maybe you should stop repeating your self in every thread 10 times! That might help!
Yeah! That might be it!

I don't really hate you... I just get annoyed easily...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!

!!!

You get the drift?? Don't you??

To hate someone... hmm... I hate by reaction... they havve to give me ample reason... and specific things I can pick at... yes...

DAMN THEIR EYES!!!!!
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2004, 04:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Hatred stems from loneliness, fear and agression.

Thats the ethos of Star Wars anyway.
Old 28 Feb 2004, 07:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Basically the only thing I found wrong with the way you post..was the fact that you repeated yourself 10 times in each thread...But thats all..Besides....I can't be too mad at a fellow AWFer now can I?;
Old 28 Feb 2004, 08:26 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I cannot generate enough enthusiasm to maintain rage so I dont hate anybody for long.

as for your posting style sin........Ive never had a problem with it

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote