ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Bacon?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Feb 2004, 03:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Bacon?

Well I'm continuing with my food-based threads... expect a thread on every type of food on earth.

...don't you just hate it when people make stupid and lame threads that try to get their respect back, if they had any in the first place. **looks at sin**.

... i open the floor to you, for your very own 'don't you just hate it when' topics.
Old 28 Feb 2004, 03:13 AM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

there is respect???
Old 28 Feb 2004, 03:14 AM   #3 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Well... I don't wanna call anyone out, or name any names... but, it can get a little frustrating when people making a thread, copy and paste a full article, and don't give their opinion on anything, it's like... any retard could do that...

Edit - Seeing how this doesn't have to be about PWF... at this point in the morning, I can't really think about things in real life that piss me off, oh yeah, I hate hearing people chew, fucking is annoying, especially when they chew with their mouth open... I think I mentioned this before, though...

Last edited by Alth; 28 Feb 2004 at 03:36 AM.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2004, 03:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

just so you know... dont restrict this to PWF... anything that pisses you off in general will fit in quite nicely.
Old 28 Feb 2004, 03:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Yeah, the threads i make are kinda dumb, but Sue Me. I Couden't think of anything else to talk about.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2004, 06:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^you're fine. You've done a good job with games. Don't let it get to you.

and I like turkey bacon.

and it pisses me off when ppl spend more time complaining than getting things done or doing the right thing.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Mar 2004, 03:58 AM   #7 (permalink)
Secret Agent

actually...sin's improved drastically since this wake-up call. it was for the best.