ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Kool aid?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Feb 2004, 03:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default Kool aid?

Continuing on my ever growing food-Based threads:

If you like it, What's your Favourite Kool-Aid Flavour?

mine would probably be Grape, or cherry.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2004, 03:45 AM   #2 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Well, haven't had Kool-Aid in a long time, now that I think about it, I mainly drink canned beverages if anything, like Mountain Dew, and Sprite... if I drink any juice, it's usually Tropicana Orange Juice, or something to that effect, I love orange juice and grape juice, although, grape juice can leave some nasty stains...

If I remember correctly though, my favorite Kool-Aid flavor was grape.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2004, 03:47 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

yeah, i mainly Drink bottled pop, but When i feel like it, A Glass of kool aid Always tastes great when you feel like it.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2004, 10:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

I am in the same boat as Coder in this, I have not had a glass of Kool Aid in a long time, I like grape and blue rasberry I think it was called.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2004, 02:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Grape and black cherry.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2004, 03:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

My favourite is grape..and cherry.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2004, 07:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I don't Drink it very Much..But when I do..I guess I'll go with Cherry..
Old 28 Feb 2004, 08:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Haven't drunk (or is it drank) Kool Aid in years but Fruit Punch always kicked ass.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2004, 09:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

My favorites were always cherry and grape
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2004, 10:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I always liked the green kind.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Feb 2004, 01:47 AM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Great Bluedini
The Green Kind
Lemonade
Pink Lemonade
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Feb 2004, 02:02 AM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I like Ghetto Aid. That's where you take the last couple packs (it's usually a couple different flavors) and mix em together and add a shitload of sugar. Ghetto Aid is the shizzle fo rizzle....

....my nizzles

STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Feb 2004, 02:18 AM   #13 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

For myself, I prefer the Kool Aid that was served by Ken Kesey and the Merry Pranksters at Grateful Dead shows in the 60's. For the morons of the world, I prefer the Kool Aid that Jim Jones served up in French Guiana...

Although the Blue Fruit mix is pretty nice.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Feb 2004, 02:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

What is Kool Aid anyway? We don't have it over here.
Old 29 Feb 2004, 02:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Mc
What is Kool Aid anyway? We don't have it over here.
http://www.userland.com/whatIsKoolAid

You shall find your answer at that link.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote